Bring 'em in Review

mando diao: Bring 'em in
Released: August 26, 2003
Genre: Rock
Styles: Swedish Pop/Rock, Garage Punk
Bring 'Em In, shows a little more flair than some of the cookie-cutter bands.
 9.5
 9.3
 9.7
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
Bring 'em in Reviewed by: Señor, on june 21, 2004

Sound: Today we have all this high tech shit that ruins the real rock 'n' roll sound but Mando Diao sure has the real ROCK sound of the 50's and 60's. The starting track Sheepdog is enough to convince anyone that this band knows how to make rock 'n' roll. The guitar riffs remind me of Keith Richards's dirty Micawber twang and it's obvious that their music is influenced by Rolling Stones and the Beatles. However, Mando Diao has its own unique sound and tone which is achieved by NOT using high tech stuff and computers. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are excellent. The lyrics and the music fit together perfectly but it's still obvious that the lyrics aren't the most important thing in their music. And since the guys are swedish it's only normal that they cant express their deepest feelings in english that easily. // 8

Overall Impression: The overall impression of the album is perfect. This kind of 100% rock band is just what we need in this R&B driven world. The album doesn't have a single bad song. This is definitely one of the best albums ever and if it were stolen I'd buy a new one in a second. I recommend this for all you people out there who can't get enough of Rock 'n' Roll. If you're into Rolling Stones you're gonna love Mando Diao. // 10

More Mando Diao reviews rating latest review