Fuel [Single] Review

9.7
 8.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Fuel [Single] Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 02, 2011

Sound: Metallica definetly went for a more hard rock sound on both "Load" and "ReLoad", and this track shows that sound at its best. As you may know, this song was originally called "Fuel For Fire" and you can probably find the original on YouTube. The b-side on my copy, "Until It Sleeps", was a song I hated until I heard the live version. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics of this track are great, fitting in with James' love of cars. The lyrics seem to go with the music very well. James is a great rock vocalist, and you can hear that on this track. However, the lyrics to the b-side are stupid (so wash me, until I'm clean! WTF?). // 9

Overall Impression: This track totally compares to anything anyone else could do, if not better. What I like about this particular track is how Metallica went for a hard rock sound rather than their usual thrash sound. If this were stolen or lost, I may try to find another copy of this very rare single. // 10

More Metallica reviews rating latest review
+ Reload 7.8 04/14/2014