Jump In The Fire [Single] Review

metallica: Jump In The Fire [Single]
Release Date: Jul 1, 1991
Label: Music For Nations
Genres: Speed Metal, Thrash, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock
With tracks culled from Metallica's classic debut "Kill 'Em All", this set was originally released as a maxi-single in Europe.
 9.2
 8.4
review (1) 16 comments vote for this album:
Jump In The Fire [Single] Reviewed by: Rattlehead666, on november 09, 2005

Sound: This is propely the first EP Metallica released after the Release of the Kill 'Em All album. There are only three tracks on the EP each of them are also on the Kill 'Em All album. The three tracks are Jump In The Fire, Seek And Destroy and Phantom Lord. Each of those three songs are great. The intro riff to Jump In The Fire. Phantom Lord is my favorite song on the EP. Seek And Destroy is good to. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are pretty cool. The lyrics fit the music great. James Hetfields voice sounds a bit different in Kill 'Em All than in any other of the four original albums. James Hetfield is a good vocalist until Metallica gets released in 1991. // 10

Overall Impression: I ike this EP very much even though it's better to buy Kill 'Em All. I like all these song on the EP. I think the EP has great album art with the cool dragon thing on it. I don't hate anything about this EP. If it were stolen or lost I would not realy care because I also got Kill 'Em All but I'll still to find it. // 10

More Metallica reviews rating latest review
+ Reload 7.8 04/14/2014