The Unamed Feeling [EP] Review

8.9
 8.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Unamed Feeling [EP] Reviewed by: sheppo, on september 11, 2006

Sound: This single was released when Metallica entered Australia in 2004 for their Madly In Anger Tour which included the Big Day Out Festival. What made this single great was the fact that Metallica gave one lucky aussie the chance to have there album art as the EP cover. On the EP contains the song "The Unamed Feeling" from St. Anger then Battery, Master Of Puppets and Dirty Window live from the Queensland Big Day Out. Inside is the top 10 entries for the artwork then a list of every name who entered. // 9

Lyrics: The Unamed Feeling is one of my favourites from St. Anger and Hetfield doesn't mind showing you what anger and depression are all about. The songs from Big Day Out are screamed hard, heavy and really loud. If you don't know the lyrics to Master, Battery or Dirty Window your missing out because there awesome songs. Play It cranked and rock your socks off, that's the way Metallica are. // 9

Overall Impression: I love this EP for the fact I am Australian and without the Big Day Out I would never have seen Metallica and I would have to sit at home hoping and praying they would come back. If I lost this album I would be pissed off 'cause it's pretty hard to find it now so if you own a copy hang on to it. The Unamed Feeling has strong lyrics and is probably the best track from the album. If you love your Metallica live then the 3 tracks should be turned up and you should run around your house singing out aloud. // 8

More Metallica reviews rating latest review
+ King Nothing [Single] 9.5 05/26/2014