All Miss May I Reviews:
miss may i: Rise Of The Lioncompact discs
Miss May I: Rise Of The Lion

Released: Apr 25, 2014. Genre: Metalcore, Post-Hardcore. Label: Rise Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. One thing that you will notice from listening to this album is how much more Miss May I want to be a bigger metal band, rather than other Rise Records bands. Surely, this album will mark one of the better releases to come out on their label this year.

POSTED: 07/04/2014 - 11:05 am

6.1
miss may i: At Heartcompact discs
Miss May I: At Heart

Released: June 12, 2012. Genre: Metalcore, Thrash Metal. Label: Rise Records. Number Of Tracks: 13. "At Heart" certainly doesn't disappoint, but it also doesn't necessarily gather up any groundbreaking material. Overall this was a pretty good effort for Miss May I's third full-length album.

POSTED: 08/02/2013 - 08:20 am

7.1
miss may i: Apologies Are For The Weakcompact discs
Miss May I: Apologies Are For The Weak

Released: Jun 23, 2009. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Rise Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. This is the first full length album by Miss May I and it's amazing what they created!

POSTED: 04/03/2012 - 03:53 am

8.9
miss may i: Monumentcompact discs
Miss May I: Monument

Released: Aug 17, 2010. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Rise Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. After elaborating on this album, you will not find it uncommon to think back to As I Lay Dying's newest album.

POSTED: 10/14/2010 - 04:40 am