All Moonsorrow Reviews:
moonsorrow: Voimasta Ja Kunniastacompact discs
Moonsorrow: Voimasta Ja Kunniasta

Released: Nov 26, 2001. Genre: Folk/Pagan Metal. Label: Spikefarm Records. Number Of Tracks: 6. I think this album is better than "Kivekantaja". I like the sound of guitars in this album, you can actually hear something unlike in "Kivenkantja".

POSTED: 01/06/2012 - 04:15 am

9.2
moonsorrow: Kivenkantajacompact discs
Moonsorrow: Kivenkantaja

Released: Mar 10, 2003. Genre: Viking Metal. Label: Spikefarm Records. Number Of Tracks: 6. I really can't compare it to other Moonsorrow CDs as I haven't really heard much other songs than ones in this album. Moonsorrow is really heavy and black stylish band, but it still is very progressive and you have to pay attention to it while you listen.

POSTED: 10/20/2011 - 06:17 am

moonsorrow: V - Hvitettycompact discs
Moonsorrow: V - Hvitetty

Released: Jan 10, 2007. Genre: Folk metal. Label: Spikefarm. Number Of Tracks: 2. This album is in a league of its own in the sense that albums of truly epic scope do not come around very often, and are rarely executed this well.

POSTED: 05/13/2010 - 02:50 am

moonsorrow: Verisakeetcompact discs
Moonsorrow: Verisakeet

Release Date: 2000. Label: Spinefarm. Genres: Symphonic Black Metal, Scandinavian Metal, Death Metal/Black Metal, Doom Metal, Goth Metal. Number Of Tracks: 5. Verasikeet focuses more on the atmosphere of its sound rather than technical melodies and solos. However, it is still quality music.

POSTED: 09/21/2007 - 04:48 am