All Motion City Soundtrack Reviews:
motion city soundtrack: Gocompact discs
Motion City Soundtrack: Go

Released: June 12, 2012. Genre: Pop Punk, Alternative Rock, Power Pop, Emo. Label: Epitaph Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. It's revenge of the sith with MCS's fifth studio album, "Go". The boys haven't strayed far from the tried and true method of poppy riffs and Justin's imaginative, metaphorical writing style.

POSTED: 07/09/2012 - 05:22 am

7.4
motion city soundtrack: My Dinosaur Lifecompact discs
Motion City Soundtrack: My Dinosaur Life

Released: Jan 19, 2010. Genre: Pop Punk. Label: Columbia. Number Of Tracks: 12. The sound of this album has all of the guitar, synth and drums that you expect from this band.

POSTED: 07/02/2010 - 02:47 am

motion city soundtrack: Even If It Kills Mecompact discs
Motion City Soundtrack: Even If It Kills Me

Release Date: Sep 18, 2007. Label: Epitaph. Genres: Punk-Pop, Punk Revival. Number Of Tracks: 13. In fact, Even If It Kills Me does seem to consciously aim for commercial acceptance, but rarely at the expense of the quirks and literate lyrics that first endeared Motion City Soundtrack to its fans.

POSTED: 11/10/2008 - 03:20 am

8.7
motion city soundtrack: Commit This To Memorycompact discs
Motion City Soundtrack: Commit This To Memory

Released: Jun 7, 2005. Label: Epitaph. Genre: Rock. Styles: Punk-Pop. Number Of Tracks: 12. Finally something that does not sound like every other band. This band surley will have great success in the future.

POSTED: 08/09/2006 - 01:35 am

9.4
motion city soundtrack: I Am The Moviecompact discs
Motion City Soundtrack: I Am The Movie

Released: Jun 24, 2003. Genre: Rock. Styles: Punk Revival. Number Of Tracks: 14. I Am the Movie is layered with rich guitar hooks and small electronic bits are precisely tweaked throughout the 14-song set.

POSTED: 01/04/2006 - 02:19 am