Alive And Well Review

8.4
 7.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Alive And Well Reviewed by: cradleoffilth, on september 25, 2005

Sound: Mucky Pup is a punk/metal/rock-group from Germany. The songs are recorded in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Dornbirn, Munich, Berlin, Eindhoven, Frankfurt, Bern, Gent, Essen, Vienna, Paris and 3 songs in studio, all during their Lemonade-tour in 1993-1994. On the cover photo, one of the singers has taken his pants of. // 7

Lyrics: The lyrics are about nothing. Just read the song-titles: Hippies Hate Water, 3 Sides, Deja Vu, Summertime, Baby, Such a Surge, Junkie Eyes, Green Jelly Sux, 3 Little Pigs, Skinheads, EVS Says Hi, EVS is God, Batman, U Stink But I Love U, Soupy goes off, Darling Nikki and Nothing Can Come B'Tween Us. Reading the lyrics of some songs would make you love. The singer skills are very good! // 9

Overall Impression: You can't compare Mucky Pup with other artists! Their songs, lives, just so not-normal. The most impressive songs: Baby (with the fantastic beat), Summertime (ska-styled) and Hippies Hate Water. I just love it that you can't stop listening to this CD. When it's at his end, you start again from song one, and again, and again. If I lose the CD, I go buy another one on the same moment! // 7

Comments