Superbuick Review

Released: 1996
Label: Schroomco
Genre: Rock
Styles: Alternative Metal
Superbuick didn't get into as many stores as it should have, but that doesn't make this sophomore album any less impressive.
 8.8
 7.6
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Superbuick Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 30, 2005

Sound: This is Mushroomhead's sophmore release. This sound didn't have the same originality as their first, but it was damn close. The sound and music was very impressive, very Mushroomhead-like. They did a really good job of combining industrial metal, rap, techno, and classical. // 10

Lyrics: My overall impression of the lyrics is this: These lyrics are even better than the lyrics off their first release. They really fit with the mood of the music. And the vocal skills in this ablum are excellent! J Mann even did a little more rap on this. He even had a song to himself to write a rap song (Bwomp). J Mann is one the best rappers I've probablly ever heard! // 10

Overall Impression: This isn't their first release, but dammit, this CD was as awesome as hell! This too is more original than any other band. The most impressive songs are all of them! I love everything about this CD! It can't get any better! Well, to be honest, I wish Jason would've showed off his singing skills more, he's a damn good vocalist! And if it were stolen or lost hell yeah I'd buy it again! // 10

More Mushroomhead reviews rating latest review
+ The Righteous & The Butterfly 6.4 05/16/2014