All My Bloody Valentine Reviews:
my bloody valentine: m b vcompact discs
My Bloody Valentine: M B V

Released: Feb 2, 2013. Genre: Shoegaze, Alternative Rock. Label: Pickpocket Records. Number Of Tracks: 9. Most comeback albums are either radical departures or mere rehashings of past glories; on "m b v", My Bloody Valentine work between these two extremes to sound like they never went on an indefinite recording hiatus.

POSTED: 05/23/2013 - 02:54 am

7.6
my bloody valentine: Tremolocompact discs
My Bloody Valentine: Tremolo

Released: 1990. Genre: Shoegazing. Label: Creation Records. Number Of Tracks: 4. Tremolo is an EP by My Bloody Valentine. The title is a reference to the band's heavy usage of guitar tremolo and vibrato to create blurred, dreamlike tones.

POSTED: 04/17/2009 - 02:59 am

8.6
my bloody valentine: Sunny Sundae Smilecompact discs
My Bloody Valentine: Sunny Sundae Smile

Released: Feb 1987. Genre: Indie Rock. Label: Lazy Records. Number Of Tracks: 4. Sunny Sundae Smile is the fourth EP by My Bloody Valentine. It was their first for Lazy Records, and the last to feature original vocalist Dave Conway.

POSTED: 04/01/2009 - 04:07 am

7.4
my bloody valentine: Isn't Anythingcompact discs
My Bloody Valentine: Isn't Anything

Released: Nov 1988. Genre: Shoegazing. Label: Creation, Sire. Number Of Tracks: 12. Isn't Anything is the debut studio album by My Bloody Valentine after three years of exclusively issuing extended plays and mini-LPs.

POSTED: 03/31/2009 - 02:38 am

8.7
my bloody valentine: Lovelesscompact discs
My Bloody Valentine: Loveless

Release Date: Nov 5, 1991. Label: Sire. Genres: Noise Pop, Alternative Pop/Rock, Shoegaze, Dream Pop. Number Of Tracks: 11. Furiously loud but seductive rather than aggressive, the album flows like a lava stream from one track into another, subsuming everything in the mix into its blissful roar, and pulsing like a lover's body.

POSTED: 02/06/2007 - 04:52 am