Top My Chemical Romance Reviews:
my chemical romance: The Black Paradecompact discs
My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade

Release Date: Oct 24, 2006. Label: Reprise. Genres: Punk-Pop, Emo, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 14. The Black Parade is way more dramatic, way more theatrical, completely over the top, borderline psychotic.

POSTED: 03/28/2013 - 03:38 am

All My Chemical Romance Reviews:
my chemical romance: The Black Paradecompact discs
My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade

POSTED: 03/28/2013 - 03:38 am

my chemical romance: Three Cheers For Sweet Revengecompact discs
My Chemical Romance: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Released: June 8, 2004. Genre: Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Emo. Label: Reprise, Eyeball. Number Of Tracks: 13. With "Three Cheers", Gerard Way soars with the same emotion and rawness that made the first release great.

POSTED: 03/26/2013 - 02:49 am

5.6
my chemical romance: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Lovecompact discs
My Chemical Romance: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

Released: Jul 23, 2002. Genre: Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Emo. Label: Eyeball. Number Of Tracks: 11. With "Bullets" My Chemical Romance opens a promising career with a bang and a few gallons of fake blood.

POSTED: 03/25/2013 - 02:51 am

my chemical romance: Conventional Weaponscompact discs
My Chemical Romance: Conventional Weapons

Released: Feb 5, 2013. Genre: Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Emo. Label: Reprise. Number Of Tracks: 10 (5CD). This album is a not really an album, it's a set of 5 different 2 track records that were recorded during the time of the recording of their album, "Danger Days".

POSTED: 02/28/2013 - 03:36 am

my chemical romance: Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoyscompact discs
My Chemical Romance: Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Released: Nov 19, 2010. Genre: Alternative rock. Label: Reprise Records. Number Of Tracks: 15. Combining killer hooks with energy, fun and a song-writing audacity that hasn't often been seen since Queen.

POSTED: 11/22/2011 - 03:17 am

8.4
my chemical romance: The Mad Gear And Missile Kid [EP]compact discs
My Chemical Romance: The Mad Gear And Missile Kid [EP]

Released: Nov 22, 2010. Genre: Alternative Rock. Label: Reprise. Number Of Tracks: 3. The EP is splat in the middle of the "Danger Days" concept universe, depicted as a self-titled release by the fictitious rock band in 2019. There is no pretense, there is no message, there is no need to do anything but make music and have fun.

POSTED: 09/30/2011 - 04:39 am

7.7
my chemical romance: Na Na Nacompact discs
My Chemical Romance: Na Na Na

Released: Sep 28, 2010. Genre: Alternative rock, pop punk. Label: Reprise. Number Of Tracks: single. Giving the fans a taster of the new album has set the fans wanting more - wanting the album now!

POSTED: 10/19/2010 - 06:53 am

7.1
my chemical romance: Life On The Murder Scenecompact discs
My Chemical Romance: Life On The Murder Scene

Release Date: Mar 21, 2006. Label: Reprise/WEA. Genres: Post-Hardcore, Punk-Pop, Emo, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 11. Life on the Murder Scene combines two classic ways for a band to bide time in one convenient package: it's a live album and a live DVD.

POSTED: 10/27/2007 - 01:07 am