Outcesticide Vol 1 Review

nirvana: Outcesticide Vol 1
Released: 1995
Genre: Rock
Styles: Alternative Pop/Rock, Grunge
The Outcesticide discs are probably the best Nirvana bootlegs around.
 9.3
 8.7
 9.8
review (1) 8 comments vote for this album:
Outcesticide Vol 1 Reviewed by: feesk8ordie, on august 24, 2004

Sound: Outcesticide 1 (In Memory Of Kurt Cobain) is probably my favourite of the Outcesticide Cd's. Soundwise, like all the Outcesticide CD's, it's not particularly good quality as it's a bootleg. However I have the remastered version, which I have heard is better quality, so if you can, get the remastered version. // 6

Lyrics: The lyrics, as normal with Nirvana, are excellent. From the political lyrics of Downer to the masturbation theme in spank thru, Kurt puts emotion into anything he is singing. // 10

Overall Impression: The Outcesticide discs are probably the best Nirvana bootlegs around. This is my particular favourite as it's got some great tracks such as Blandest, Opinion, Sappy and the brilliant Wiper's cover, Return Of The Rat. For any true Nirvana fan or anyone who liked the official releases. It also contains Krist Nevosolic and Courtney Love's Eulogies To Kurt, sniff. Make sure you don't buy the Kobra series (they are clones.) You shouldn't have trouble finding a copy of the Blue Moon Series on eBay. A breath of fresh air from SLTS and Come As You Are. // 10

More Nirvana reviews rating latest review
+ Amsterdam Love Buzz [Bootleg] 7.5 06/13/2013