All Oh Sleeper Reviews:
Oh Sleeper: Children Of Firecompact discs
Oh Sleeper: Children Of Fire

Released: Sep 6, 2011. Genre: Metalcore, post-hardcore. Label: Solid State. Number Of Tracks: 12. Oh Sleeper has absolutely shattered the world of metalcore music with this album, taking their innovative concept album approach and applying it to their sound the album opens as a brutal and punishing machine with songs like "End Seekers" and "Shed Your Soul".

POSTED: 09/29/2011 - 03:46 am

9.6
Oh Sleeper: Son Of The Morningcompact discs
Oh Sleeper: Son Of The Morning

Released: Aug 25, 2009. Genre: Metal Core, Post-hardcore. Label: Solid State. Number Of Tracks: 10. It keeps your attention all the way through, one characteristic that When I Am God lacked.

POSTED: 09/01/2009 - 03:49 am

9.3
Oh Sleeper: When I Am Godcompact discs
Oh Sleeper: When I Am God

Release Date: Oct 23, 2007. Label: Solid State Records. Genres: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 11. Oh, Sleeper's "When I am God" establishes them as one of the more inovative acts of hardcore genre

POSTED: 05/14/2009 - 03:25 am

9.7
Oh Sleeper: The Armored March [EP]compact discs
Oh Sleeper: The Armored March [EP]

Release Date: Nov 21, 2006. Label: Novus Ordo. Genres: Grindcore, Alternative Metal, Heavy Metal. Number Of Tracks: 5. The Armored March is the debut CD from Oh, Sleeper featuring ex-members of Terminal and Between the Buried & Me Oh, Sleeper is already blazing a trail of their own.

POSTED: 03/01/2007 - 05:40 am