Top Our Lady Peace Reviews:
our lady peace: A Decadecompact discs
Our Lady Peace: A Decade

Release Date: Nov 28, 2006. Label: Sony. Genres: Rock. Number Of Tracks: 18. The CD is probably best suited for new fans who have yet to hear OLP's full spectrum of work.

POSTED: 12/11/2006 - 10:55 am

All Our Lady Peace Reviews:
our lady peace: Curvecompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Curve

Released: Apr 3, 2012. Genre: Alternative Rock, Art Rock. Label: Warner Music. Number Of Tracks: 10. Our Lady Peace has redeemed themselves from "Healthy In Paranoid Times" with their great new album, "Curve".

POSTED: 05/30/2012 - 04:44 am

8.5
our lady peace: Burn Burncompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Burn Burn

Released: Jul 21, 2009. Genre: Alternative rock. Label: Sony, Warner. Number Of Tracks: 10. 90s alt rockers from Canada are still at it with Burn Burn. If youre looking for another Clumsy hit, keep searching. Regardless, OLP heaps out plenty of radio-friendly fare.

POSTED: 07/21/2009 - 05:14 am

our lady peace: Livecompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Live

Live From Calgary and Edmonton. Released: Jun 24, 2003. Genre: Rock. Tones: Earnest, Gritty, Restrained, Poignant, Rousing, Raucous. Styles: Post-Grunge, Adult Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 14

POSTED: 09/15/2008 - 03:53 am

our lady peace: Gravitycompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Gravity

Released: Jun 2002. Genre: Rock. Styles: Alternative Pop/Rock, Post-Grunge. Number Of Tracks: 10. The fact that every song on Gravity ends exactly the same way Our Lady Peace repeats the chorus at roaring volume.

POSTED: 09/11/2008 - 02:34 am

our lady peace: Spirtiual Machinescompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Spirtiual Machines

Release Date: Mar 13, 2001. Label: Sony. Genres: Alternative Pop/Rock, Post-Grunge. Number Of Tracks: 15. Spiritual Machines is a bold move, considering it's the band's fourth album into their mounting career.

POSTED: 09/10/2008 - 05:08 am

our lady peace: Happiness Is Not A Fish You Can Catchcompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Happiness Is Not A Fish You Can Catch

Release Date: Sep 28, 1999. Label: Sony. Genres: Post-Grunge, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 11. It's easy to respect what Our Lady Peace is trying to do with its third album, but it would be easier to like it if the band actually had succeeded.

POSTED: 09/10/2008 - 03:55 am

our lady peace: Clumsycompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Clumsy

Released: 1997. Genre: Rock. Styles: Alternative Pop/Rock, Post-Grunge. Number Of Tracks: 11. The intensity found on the first album is a bit more tame and, with Clumsy, the band attempts to beat the sophomore slump.

POSTED: 09/10/2008 - 03:51 am

9.5
our lady peace: Naveedcompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Naveed

Release Date: Mar 21, 1995. Label: Sony. Genres: Post-Grunge, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 11. Our Lady Peace yearns to achieve a musical position, and Naveed is a decent introduction to the group's own musical spirituality.

POSTED: 09/10/2008 - 03:49 am

9.4
our lady peace: A Decadecompact discs
Our Lady Peace: A Decade

POSTED: 12/11/2006 - 10:55 am

our lady peace: Healthy In Paraniod Timescompact discs
Our Lady Peace: Healthy In Paraniod Times

Released: Aug 30, 2005. Label: Sony. Genre: Rock. Styles: Post-Grunge, Adult Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 12. It's like a mix of everything that worked in the past, and nothing that failed. Every song is good for it's own reason.

POSTED: 01/04/2006 - 01:04 am