All Overkill Reviews:
overkill: White Devil Armorycompact discs
Overkill: White Devil Armory

Released: Jul 18, 2014. Genre: Thrash Metal, Speed Metal. Label: Nuclear Blast, eOne Music. Number Of Tracks: 11. Classic thrash metal injected with a lot of modern elements sounds exactly like this. There are modern touches without any compromise from their classic thrash metal sound.

POSTED: 07/29/2014 - 11:11 am

7.6
overkill: The Electric Agecompact discs
Overkill: The Electric Age

Released: Mar 27, 2012. Genre: Thrash Metal. Label: Nuclear Blast. Number Of Tracks: 10. I'll flat out say that this is one of the greatest Overkill albums ever made. "Ironbound" was a modern thrash classic in my eyes, but this album definitely topped it.

POSTED: 04/04/2012 - 05:14 am

overkill: The Years Of Decaycompact discs
Overkill: The Years Of Decay

Released: Oct 13, 1989. Genre: Thrash Metal. Label: Atlantic Records. Number Of Tracks: 9. I think this is one of Overkill's best albums. The music is thrash metal but Overkill seem to add a bit of their own twist on it which is really awesome.

POSTED: 07/25/2011 - 05:20 am

9.6
overkill: Ironboundcompact discs
Overkill: Ironbound

Released: Jan 29, 2010. Genre: Thrash metal. Label: Nuclear Blast Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. After several listens, I find myself impressed with the title track most. It sums up everything the band can do in one package.

POSTED: 08/05/2010 - 04:45 am

9.1
overkill: Horrorscopecompact discs
Overkill: Horrorscope

Released: 1991. Label: Megaforce. Genre: Rock. Styles: Thrash, Heavy Metal, Speed Metal. Number Of Tracks: 11. On Overkill's most sensible album, Bobby Ellsworth knows how to use his voice well and the revitalized band never sounded better.

POSTED: 08/30/2005 - 01:26 am