I Am the Night Review

8.8
 7.6
review (1) 21 comments vote for this album:
I Am the Night Reviewed by: unregistered, on july 18, 2006

Sound: The sound on this album is pure gold. The guitars on this album are brutally amazing, it has a more classic rock guitar style kind of feel to it than the original releases of Panteras albums. The drums on this album are really good I mean Phil can still bang the shit out of them and in this album he has kind of an AC/DC style of drumming. The bass on this album is just pure amazing and once again has that classic rock feel to it. So the sound on this album was really, really good. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album are like normal classic rock and roll lyrics like something AC/DC or Rolling Stones would sing. David is a really good singer and he has a really good songwriting structure and his lyrics are really gold. // 10

Overall Impression: This album cannot compare to any other albums because Pantera made their own classic rock feel to this album. I don't have a favourite song all of them kick ass. I love everything about this album and hate nothing about it. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again. This album is a must have for any fan of metal, classic rock and just about anyone that likes music. Pantera fans dont fear Dimebag still has pretty amazing guitar skills on this album even if it was released in 1985 it still kicks ass. // 10

More Pantera reviews rating latest review
+ Piss [Single] 8.2 04/13/2012