All Paramore Reviews:
paramore: Paramorecompact discs
Paramore: Paramore

Released: Apr 9, 2013. Genre: Alternative Rock, Power Pop, Pop Rock. Label: Fueled By Ramen. Number Of Tracks: 17. This is a very fun album and makes me second guess the quick categorization Paramore often receives as a pop band without substance.

POSTED: 04/19/2013 - 05:11 am

7.1
paramore: All We Know Is Fallingcompact discs
Paramore: All We Know Is Falling

Release Date: Jul 26, 2005. Label: Fueled by Ramen. Genres: Punk-Pop, Emo, Alternative Pop/Rock. Number Of Tracks: 10. The production is great, they are quite catchy, and they have a girl singer, which is far too rare in this genre.

POSTED: 06/09/2011 - 04:13 am

8.7
paramore: The Final Riot!compact discs
Paramore: The Final Riot!

Released: Nov 24, 2008. Genre: Alternative rock, pop punk, emo. Label: Fueled by Ramen. Number Of Tracks: 15. The Final Riot! documentary and the concert makes this album a must have one.

POSTED: 10/11/2010 - 04:08 am

8.2
paramore: Brand New Eyescompact discs
Paramore: Brand New Eyes

Released: Sep 29, 2009. Genre: Alternative Rock, Pop Punk, Emo. Label: Fueled by Ramen. Number Of Tracks: 11. "Brand New Eyes" is the third studio album by alternative rock band Paramore, and is possibly their best work to date.

POSTED: 03/18/2010 - 04:50 am

8.6
paramore: Riot!compact discs
Paramore: Riot!

Release Date: Jun 12, 2007. Label: Atlantic. Genres: Emo, Punk-Pop. Number Of Tracks: 11. After gaining hordes of enthusiastic fans worldwide with their debut All We Know Is Falling, Paramore is poised to breakthrough to new heights with their newest offering Riot!

POSTED: 01/30/2009 - 03:56 am