Full Circle Review

pennywise: Full Circle
Released: April 22, 1997
Genre: Rock
Styles: Alternative Pop/Rock, Punk Revival
Hard to believe that Pennywise had a founding member commit suicide prior to the album's recording.
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Full Circle Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 25, 2004

Sound: In this album Pennywise hit a new height of punk rock, they also include some of their politcal veiws for the first time. It's pretty much a good hardcore punk rock album, the sound good but the music is what matters more than sound quality and pennywise really hit their peek with this album. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are great and meaningful, you can sit and listen to one of the songs on this album and really understand what they are talking about. 10/10 for the lyrics, totally. And the whole album is awesome, if you don't buy it, you are really missing out, this is punk rock at it's best. Jim has great vocals in this album too, don't miss out. // 10

Overall Impression: This in my opinion is the best album by Pennywise, but Pennywise - unknown road, is really up there with it, but this is their best. I like every song on this album, yay no need to change tracks. There is nothing to hate on this album. I did lose it, sure I bought it again! A must buy for all punks out there. // 10

More Pennywise reviews rating latest review
+ All Or Nothing 8.1 05/04/2012