Straight Ahead Review

Genre: Rock
Styles: Alternative Pop/Rock, Punk Revival
reviews (2) user comments vote for this album:
Straight Ahead Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 09, 2004

Sound: Man, this is their best cd yet. It has a sick, driving, punk/metal beat. You can listen all the way through without wanting to change tracks. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics were amazing. They were savage and dished it out to who ever pissed them off (mostly our government). // 10

Overall Impression: Must buy. Doesn't matter what music you like. "My Own Way" is deffinitaly the best track. If it got stolen, I wouldn't buy it again,... I would just beat the shit out of the guy who took it. // 10

Straight Ahead Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 24, 2004

Sound: The sound of this album is fast and fresh, it's a good album but not their best, ever since Full Circle the band has had a political side to them. It has a good variety of songs, and for us aussie ther is a bonus track they cover land down under. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album are not short of excellent. The lyrics go really nicley with the back up singer, as Pennywise goes on Jim (vocals) has improved in my opinion. // 8

Overall Impression: None of Pennywise albums have let me down, i own all of them from Word from the wise (Wildcard) to From the Ashes. This album is good, but is topped by many of their previous albums, but its great listning and go buy it. // 8

More Pennywise reviews rating latest review
+ All Or Nothing 8.1 05/04/2012