Suiticide Review

8.2
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Suiticide Reviewed by: Robbgnarly, on march 21, 2011

Sound: If your in to the punk style of music, but love harder metal riff's, this is one band that you don't want to pass up. Chuck(lead singer)has a voice that is very pronounced, kinda like Zoltan from Ignite. Colin(drummer) is like a well lubed machine, laying down some nice drums with great fills. Eric(guitarist) this guy is pretty insane, great rhythums and a few lead scales that are very memorable. Shaun(guitarist) holds his own in this ring of goliaths, typicaly using active electronics to wail. Steve(bassest) rounds out this bunch with a furious, but precice rhythum. I must say that in an era of what is becoming more radio driven artists, its nice to hear that there is still bands doing "IT" right. Once I heard Pour Habit the first time I was compleatly sold. // 9

Lyrics: If your into straight, heartfelt emotion you might not be down with these guys. However if you like your lyrics to have an edge and make you say "What the F@#K just happened?!?!" this is your band. For the "Anti-establishment" types they have you covered with Suiticide. If you just wanna laugh give Bad Luck Drunk a listen. The vocals of Chuck are amazing, he can hit a great range and do it on time and on Key. // 9

Overall Impression: This album is a must have for the true "PUNK", or any one who likes fun, but edgy music. I'd say this is every bit as good as Lagwagon, Strung Out, NOFX. From the opening song to the last note this is a great album, one of Fat Wreck Chords best artist for sure. I would buy it again in a minute. If you can make it to one of their shows I say do it you won't be disapointed at all. So get going check them out already! // 10

More Pour Habit reviews rating latest review