Into Review

9.9
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Into Reviewed by: UG Team, on august 26, 2003

Overall Impression: The Rasmus is back and the boys have changed their name (added "The" in front of Rasmus), label, grown up and made their best album to date. This is the bands fourth effort and it real shows that the boys have grown up and it shines through in the music. The hit song here is "F-F-F-Falling" which is being played onn the radio here a lot and it is a hit with a capital H. The whole album is solid and there isn't really a weak song here at all. Some other songs worth of mentioning are "Madness", "Bullet" and "Small Town". This not the same kind of funky stuff they have previously been known for and the influence of Red Hot Chili Peppers is not so strong anymore. I think it is a good way for the guys to go ro. This style fits them perfectly. They are surely going to get more new fans with this record. One of the best albums this year of what I have I heard. These guys need to get a lot of exposure. Now I only hope that my other favorite finnish teenage band Fake comes out with something really special. Hopefully my opinions give them some ideas... The Rasmus is the band I'm very "Into" at the moment! // 10

More Rasmus reviews rating latest review
+ Black Roses 8.8 10/20/2008