Sound: I got to go see these guys in concert and they sounded better then they did on the CD in my opinion. End of Silence mainly explains its self-explanitory purpose. Red started in PA and they had a rough time trying to fit in, Lead Singer Micheal Barnes wanted this in his album about how hard it is to fit in. most of this CD is about after you die but can be related using creativity.
01. Intro (End Of Silence) - I like that they put this slow keyboard part here to give the term End Of Silence a meaning that it doesnt have to be loud to be important. This could go with upcoming bands that they dont have to be the best band at first they just need to do what they do best.
02. Breathe Into Me - first off checkout the tabs for this song, second this song is the first single off of the CD and has a video that is hard to find. This song describes how you need God to live and what people do by "Ignore the words you spoke to me" and "Running away from you."
03. Let Go - this song is how people want to get away from some of the things they do like get away from an adiction or to find friends you can trust. Very cool song.
04. Already Over - this is the Second single off the album, also featured on the top 20 Cristian Rock songs of 2005. This is how after using a lifetime of sin some "Gives it all to you" although they don't want their life to be over they know they cant stop their own death.
05. Lost - this song explains that God is so big that you can get lost if you dont believe of sin a lot.
06. Pieces - this song is slow but one of my favorites its main purpose is after all this you confess that youre ready for life to be over (Remember some of this CD is about after you die) or when you pray to God and confess that you are in pieces because of something youve done.
07. Break Me Down - fan favorite live, they like playing this song twice live. This song is about breaking the barriers in your way weather it be an addiction or if your tring to do something good and youve got to go through the "You'll never make it" stuff.
08. Wasting Time - this song has a message that says When I've got God your wating your time to try and change me for ill reasons.
09. Gave It All Away - this song is about when someone thinks God has abandoned them. really he doesnt but they are to worried to see it.
10. Hide - this is about running from God because you are scared of something you have done weather it was drugs or slitting wrists or something like that.
11. Already Over, Pt.2 - this is Already Over as and acoustic/keyboard version. very good way to end the album.
Like I said before, if you don't like the Christian message in this song be creative and think of another message, its not that hard. Antony Armstrong, Lead Guitar, and Jason Rauch, Rhythm Guitar, both have stable and impressive guitar parts. Anthony Armstrong, Bass, Has an impressive Bass line too. // 10
Lyrics: Godd Christian lyrics that any one can agree on with even more messages that other people can agree on. The Miccheal Barnes is a perfect singer that knows what he's doing. The Twins Anthony, led guitar, and Randy, Bass, Armstrong do very excelant BGV's. like I said before they sound even better live. // 10
Overall Impression: Tere is no way I can compare this to any other CD I own but thats just me. I think there is not a bad/boring song on the album and ill stick with that. If this group can get a punkrocker to listen to it then they are awesome. If this were lost id be like a dog without his bone I go every where with it. // 10