All Red Reviews:
red: Release The Paniccompact discs
Red: Release The Panic

Released: Feb 4, 2013. Genre: Alternative Rock, Alternative Metal, Hard Rock. Label: Essential, Sony. Number Of Tracks: 10. "Release The Panic" is a pretty decent album from a great band, which shows RED moving into expansive territory by experimenting with melodic pop metal.

POSTED: 06/17/2013 - 03:56 am

6.5
red: Until We Have Facescompact discs
Red: Until We Have Faces

Released: Feb 1, 2011. Genre: Alternative metal, nu metal. Label: Essential / Sony Music Entertainment. Number Of Tracks: 11. "Until We Have Faces" is Red's third full release and I have to say, it does not disappoint at all.

POSTED: 05/30/2012 - 04:03 am

8.9
red: Innocence &  Instinctcompact discs
Red: Innocence & Instinct

Released: Feb 10, 2009. Genre: Alternative Metal, Christian Metal, Hard Rock, Nu Metal. Label: Sony BMG, Essential Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. Innocence & Instinct is the second full-length studio album from American Christian rock band Red. This album was released on February 10, 2009.

POSTED: 02/18/2009 - 03:23 am

red: End Of Silencecompact discs
Red: End Of Silence

Release Date: Jun 13, 2006. Label: Sony BMG/Provident/Essential. Genres: Christian Rock, Alternative CCM, Alternative Metal. Number Of Tracks: 11. Altogether, End of Silence could just as easily storm the mainstream as take over the hearts of its primary Christian audience.

POSTED: 07/24/2006 - 09:55 am