All Red Reviews:
red: Release The Panic: Recalibratedcompact discs
Red: Release The Panic: Recalibrated

Released: Apr 29, 2014. Genre: Alternative Rock, Classical. Label: Essential. Number Of Tracks: 7. The whole point of this album was to add strings to some of the songs from their last album, "Release the Panic." Red had its own style with strings, and they brought that style back in "Release the Panic: Recalibrated."

POSTED: 05/19/2014 - 12:24 pm

7.4
red: Release The Paniccompact discs
Red: Release The Panic

Released: Feb 4, 2013. Genre: Alternative Rock, Alternative Metal, Hard Rock. Label: Essential, Sony. Number Of Tracks: 10. "Release The Panic" is a pretty decent album from a great band, which shows RED moving into expansive territory by experimenting with melodic pop metal.

POSTED: 06/17/2013 - 03:56 am

6.5
red: Until We Have Facescompact discs
Red: Until We Have Faces

Released: Feb 1, 2011. Genre: Alternative metal, nu metal. Label: Essential / Sony Music Entertainment. Number Of Tracks: 11. "Until We Have Faces" is Red's third full release and I have to say, it does not disappoint at all.

POSTED: 05/30/2012 - 04:03 am

8.9
red: Innocence &  Instinctcompact discs
Red: Innocence & Instinct

Released: Feb 10, 2009. Genre: Alternative Metal, Christian Metal, Hard Rock, Nu Metal. Label: Sony BMG, Essential Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. Innocence & Instinct is the second full-length studio album from American Christian rock band Red. This album was released on February 10, 2009.

POSTED: 02/18/2009 - 03:23 am

red: End Of Silencecompact discs
Red: End Of Silence

Release Date: Jun 13, 2006. Label: Sony BMG/Provident/Essential. Genres: Christian Rock, Alternative CCM, Alternative Metal. Number Of Tracks: 11. Altogether, End of Silence could just as easily storm the mainstream as take over the hearts of its primary Christian audience.

POSTED: 07/24/2006 - 09:55 am