Women And Children Die First Review

Released: Jan 27, 2004
Genre: Rock
reviews (2) user comments vote for this album:
Women And Children Die First Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 14, 2004

Sound: The Greatest fuking hardcore band in the world people! This album is THE hardcore album to get is your new to the genre or the band. Great dual guitar playing, great drums and bass and Terrific fu*king screaming. The best sounding album that is Hardcore. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are the best I've seen (and not just from hardcore I mean ever) in a while. Not bitching about their parents or there fuked up life but expressing ideas and giving hope to the future of kids in hardcore. No more meaningless lyrics bullshit. Just straight forward, This Is What I Believe! // 10

Overall Impression: Go Get This Amazing Cd Now!!! // 10

Women And Children Die First Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 24, 2004

Sound: They sound amazing. Remebering Never happens to be one of the best hardcore bands. I think it's definitely different from "She Looks So Good In Red". They touch on a lot of good subjects and the songs have meaning. In the booklet it tells what each song is about and they are just amazing. Each song sounds differnt (instruments and lyrics) and that's awesome. // 10

Lyrics: They lyrics are great, very well written. Not your average lyrics, not exactly what you'd expect to hear. I think they're the type of band, when they feel strongly about something, they'll definitely speak out about it. "Incisions" is simply a great song. // 10

Overall Impression: I really like Incisions and For The Love Of Fiction. Actually all the songs are brilliant. There's not one single thing I hate about the cd. If it were stolen, I'd definitely get a new one! Worth the money, totally. // 10

Comments