Triumph Or Agony Review

rhapsody of fire: Triumph Or Agony
Release Date: Sep 26, 2006
Label: Steamhammer/SPV
Genres: Neo-Classical Metal, Progressive Metal
Rhapsody Of Fire will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore.
 9.3
 9.7
 8.8
review (1) 24 comments vote for this album:
Triumph Or Agony Reviewed by: arc41190, on january 05, 2007

Sound: The sound of the CD is great, like most of Rhapsody Of Fire's other CD's. Rhapsody Of Fire's music is always great. The CD tells a story of the first six primordial elf wars. On the rocky land of the wars there was a town built. Like in all of Rhapsody Of Fire's CD's they use a folkish style in thier music. // 10

Lyrics: All of Rhapsody Of Fire's lyrics are great. I love how they sing about elven things, unicorns, and magical things it's so good. The lyrics go great with the music on all songs of this great album. The singer has one of the best voices in metal, he has great skill and he can get really high and sound good doing it. He can also get low and sound good. // 10

Overall Impression: It doesn't really compare to any other albums that I can think of right now. Some of the most impressive songs on the album are Triumph Of Agony, Heart Of The Darklands, The Myth Of The Holy Sword, The Mystic Prophecy Of The Demonknight, and Defenders Of Gaia. I love the vocals, lyrics and guitaring of the cd. I just wish there was more crazy guitaring from Luca Turilli like in other Rhapsody Of Fire CD's. If the CD was lost or stolen I would deffinatley go buy it again because it is so great. // 9

More Rhapsody Of Fire reviews rating latest review