The Sufferer And The Witness Review

rise against: The Sufferer And The Witness
Release Date: Jul 4, 2006
Label: Geffen
Genres: Hardcore Punk, Punk Revival
Essentially, The Sufferer And The Witness showcases Rise Against maturing within the realms of major-label hardcore revivalism, while still remaining relevant and exciting.
 Lyrics: 9.3
 9.2
 9.3
The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: DingoDance, on july 14, 2006

Sound: The CD itself is something to behold. I hear all three of their previous albums in it. From the intro-slides of "The Unraveling", to the statement makers from "Revolutions Per Minute" and the anthems of "Siren Song Of The Counter Culture", it's all here and executed flawlessly. The CD has a political side, and a relationship side. They blend well. 01. Chamber The Cartridge - a solid song. A decent opener. It doesn't leave a memorable mark on me, but I like it. 02. Injection - here we go. From the get go of the song, you know you're in for something. A very strong song overall that doesn't try to break it's boundries. Odd to say it, but I feel the old Offspring vibe in this song. Very solid. 03. Ready To Fall - RA's first single and wow, it's a stunner. With lyrics that make you wish you wrote them, and a catchy chorus, it's all a single should be. I personally love it, still not my favorite though. 04. Bricks - old schoool! The intro reminds you that this is a punk band at heart. Very short, but very sweet. 05. Under The Knife - anthemish but doesn't succeed in creating the effect you get from songs on other albums such as "Give It All". Kick-ass intro though. 06. Prayer Of The Refugee - another great intro. A very melancholy feel throughout. 07. Drones - a song with a meaning. On first listen I thought the song was only so-so. About 20x later, it has grown on me. It feels like RPM. Very, very good. 08. The Approaching Curve - experimental! It's basically a poem with a chorus and a bridge. The song touches me though. Killer lyrics. 09. Worth Dyin For - one word: political. A perfect follow-through following "The Approaching Curve". Sounds like a mix between all three albums in one song. 10. Behind Closed Doors - this song just doesn't seem to get through to me. I see the meaning, but I don't feel the song. 11. Roadside - I expected something similiar due to "Swing Life Away"'s popularity but not like this. And you know what? I'm glad. This made my jaw drop the first time I heard it. A haunting chorus, violin, a raw emotion in Tim's voice, and a female vocalist! Kickass lyrics too. Different sound but I love it. 12. The Good Left Undone - my favorite from the album. This is Rise Against at its finest. This is an anthem to the core exectuted beautifully. The lyrics are simply mind blowing and they couldn't fit any better with the instrumentals. Even if you don't like Rise Against, I guarantee you will like this song. 13. Survive - my original favorite from the CD. It's the only reason the cd has a parental advisory on it. The best intro I've heard in a long while (although it's on the end of The Good Left Undone). Great sound, great lyrics, and it is the way to end the CD. // 9

Lyrics: If you know Rise Against, you know that the lyrics are phenomenal. This CD is no exception. Anthems, politics, love, hate, it's all here. And what's even better is that it all fits with the music. If I could give above a 10, I would. // 10

Overall Impression: This is the soundtrack of my summer! I've bought a ton of CDs in the past week, and this is the only one that has not left my player yet. This is coming from a guy where everything gets old and repetitive fast. It's just that good. My personal favorite from the CD are: Injection, Ready To Fall, The Approaching Curve, Roadside, The Good Left Undone, and Survive. I love everything about this album. If it were lost/stolen, I'd find the bastard that stole it, get it back, and then buy him a copy. Pick this CD up. You will not regret it. // 10

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: fender3592, on july 14, 2006

Sound: The Abulm is the 4th album released by Rise Against. For those of you that don't know, Rise Against is a hardcore punk band, but in my opinion they stand out from most of the other artist. It is truely a very good album. The Guitar is very catchy (ex. Injection, Under The Knife). As always, Tim McIlrath has an amazing voice, which he uses to full extent in this album. The drums sound more improved, for those of you who felt the drum patterns in "Revolutions Per Minute" were boring. A great sounding album. // 10

Lyrics: Anyone who has listened to Rise Against and listened to there lyrics knows that they are AMAZING song writers. One line I like from a track called "Drones" is "If strength is born from heartbrake, many mountains I could move. And if walls could speak I'd pray that they would tell me what to do." Lyrics fit the music perfectly, and like I said awhile ago, Tim McIlrath has a perfect voice, the best I've heard from any band today. // 10

Overall Impression: In my most honest opinion, I believe "Revolutions Per Minute" is an all around better album then this, because all the songs on that are very good, but there are some songs on here that I could listen to over and over again. The greatest songs in my opinion on this album are, "Chamber The Cartridge," "Injection," "Ready To Fall," "Under The Knife," and "Prayer Of The Refugee." Those are my favorite musically, lyrically "The Approaching Curve" is a great lyric song. I love everything about this album. If it were lost I would buy two, just incase I lost it again. // 10

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: Wingswonttakeme, on july 14, 2006

Sound: Rise Against is a band who always carries a message in their music. The powerful loud punk rock music, along with perfect lyrics equally the sound that bring joy to ears. The talking in the beggining of Approaching Curve really sound great, and the screaming in all the songs really makes you do some headbanging. Injection is a little intermission in the album, being a slow song accompanied with soothing woman's vocals. // 10

Lyrics: Lyrics can not get more powerfull than this. This album has been in the works and Tim's lyrics can really make one think. Using refernces to as many things as he can get his hands on the lyrics really jump out and scream messages. Most of the songs written on the album are about a girl, or a few girls perhaps, but they're hit single zones in on animal crulety and the rebellion against it. (Rise Against) Tim's raspy voice and screaming ability makes it easy to listen to, and gives of a nice powerful effect. // 10

Overall Impression: This compared to all the albums I have really ranks up high. The most impressive songs on the album are, Ready To Fall, Roadside, and Injection. This album really followed up the following 3 albums, and brought out new messages never thought could be found. I love how rise against has a message in each song they play, and the sound they give off, the punk rock revivial. There is nothing to hate about the album, and if I were to lose it I would kill to buy it again. I just but the album today, and I would buy and extra 4 copies just to be sure. // 10

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: delongesmyhero, on july 14, 2006

Sound: I love Rise Against sound, but it is different on "The Sufferer & The Witness" compared to its other three albums. WHich isn't a bad thing, this album sounds more mature and experienced then the older ones. Rise Against still kept it's political lyrics in this new album which keeps the old fans, but has a bit different sound that will attract new fans. // 9

Lyrics: The Lyrics in this CD are unbelivable. They are easy to relate to and have deep meaning. You can expect that from any Rise Against CD. Tim (the lead singer) really used his talent in writing lyrics on this album. I was expecting alot with this album from Rise Against, it's hard for a band to follow up three great albums, and they met my expectations. The singing on this album is great, for example the song "Road Side" Tim sings along with another female singer that does backing vocals, and has a great sound. // 10

Overall Impression: The Sufferer and the Witness is a great follow up to their CD "Siren Song Of The Counter Culture", I didn't thing they could produce a fourth great CD but they proved me wrong. I love how they put deep meaning into the lyrics. I don't like that the CD only has 13 tracks, Thats about my only complaint, I wish they had a couple more songs on it. I would buy this CD again if I lost it. I would even buy it for someone else if they lost it. It is a very good CD. // 9

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: Metal_Freak, on july 25, 2006

Sound: This bands sound is incredible, the way they blend in the guitar (adimittedly, it is full of power chords, but what can be expected from punk). Powerful, raw energy channeled to this listener via music, this band is sure to blow you away. All of the songs are different, so you won't get bored. If you have heard any of the band's other CD's, you will most certainly not be dissapointed with this album. Personally I own every album they have released, and I think that this one is by far the best, but that is only my opinion, and I've listened to all their other songs at least 50 times, so maybe it's just the fact that the songs are new =p the only drawback I find is that one song is mostly speaking, and I bought the CD to hear singing, not speaking. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics. Definitly the strongest point with this band. the lyrics are simply amazing. All you have to do is read the lyrics to see how much work and thought this band puts into their music. Strong, agressive lyrics, very very meaningful, I have yet to see an album with better lyrics. The lyrics also blend perfectly with the music, and the vocalist is very talented, which go well together hehe. The vocalist manages to have a raspy voice that is also melodious, in a very unique way, difficult to explain. // 10

Overall Impression: The album is most defintly the best of all of their albums released so far. Their most impressive songs would have to be Injection and The Good Left Undone, both with excellent lyrics and a catchy melody. I love the lyrics this CD offers, the way they blend with music is amazing. I can't say I really hate anything about this album, unless it's the fact that there arent enough songs on it. I listen to it, and then again, and again. The album is only about 45 minutes long, and it goes through quickly when you are listening to it. The only way to experience is to, obviously, buy the CD, like moi, and no stealing! Otherwise they will be forced to get a normal job and no more music making for Rise Against, and it will be your fault! If this CD was stolen erm. I'd find the thief, burn him alive, and buy another one, rinse and repeat if it happens again. // 9

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: Truth Seeker, on september 12, 2006

Sound: I'll admit that I was slightly apprehensive about this album when it first came out. Siren Song of the Counter Culture was very slick in comparison to their first two albums, but, with that said, I'm going to say this: this album is now my favorite album of theirs. It sounds like your typical Rise Against, but there's one more added element: it's more melodic. The last three certainly were, but this one seems to have more of it. It's great, and really shows on tracks such as "Behind Closed Doors," and "Survive." At the same time, it also has your straight up punk songs, like "Bricks" one of the many stand-outs on the album. On occasion has some old-school Offspring elements about it, with choruses and hooks in "Injection," "World Worth Dying For," and "Ready To Fall." It even goes a little mellow on a track like "Roadside." It still has your precise guitar riffs, pounding drums, and pulsating basslines, like the other albums, with a little more of a melodic flare thrown in. It's exquisite. However, there are a couple of faults with it. I found that "Roadside" didn't really fit with the rest of the album, which was pure adrenaline. It's a pretty song, but a bit too slow for this album. // 9

Lyrics: I was really impressed with the lyrics on this album. Most of them are excellent, but that's how Rise Against lyrics usually are. They are poetic and brillant, describing things like a person standing with a broken bottle in hand, or just sheer emotion. Or angst, I suppose. "Drones" is one of my favorite songs on this disc, if just for the lyrics. They are intensely political, and socially commenting, which is to be expected. Tim McIlrath's vocals lend themselves well to the emotion which is necessary for the songs to work, which includes some screaming from time to time. They are well done. // 9

Overall Impression: Until I got this disc, the Unraveling was my favorite Rise Against album. Now, I say otherwise. It is kind of different from the Unraveling, Revolutions Per Minute and Siren Song, but it is great in its own right. Upon repeated listens, I find that "Drones" and "Bricks" are among the most impressive songs on it, for both lyrically, and musically. I love the upbeat adrenaline rush that this albums delivers, I think that's why I'm slightly addicted to it. If this album was stolen or lost (unlikely) I would immeadiately stop whatever it was I was doing and buy it again. It has become an essential part of my CD collection, I can't imagine it without it. // 9

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: boyan89, on october 20, 2006

Sound: The sound on this album is astonishing. The guitars on this album overwhelming and unlike some punk bands Rise Against make their guitar pretty challenging in most of their songs and only a few songs are easy to play. The bass on this album is really good and the song has a really good bassline in it is called "Drones". The drums on this album amazed me, Rise Against always use the same drumming techniques but it is different in every song with the kick ass drumrolls, the fast paced guitar and the overwhelming bass Rise Against are a band that are skilled at what they do. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are overwhelming on this album it's mostly what punk bands sing about. There are very political songs on this album, there is songs about hate, suicide, love, hate and a bunch more of stuff. So yah the lyrics were genious and Tim is amazing at singing. // 10

Overall Impression: Wow this album blows away most of the punk albums out there today and I seriously cannot get enough of these guys. This album really affected me and my life and these guys music helped me out a lot. The best songs on this album are Survive, The Good Left Undone, Behind Closed Doors, Prayer of The Refugee, Under The Knife, Ready To Fall, Injection, and Worth Dying For. I would recommend this album to anyone if you hate George Bush pick it up, tough times hell yah and most of all if you are a punk fan get this CD it blows most of the cds out of the water. // 10

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: shugo449, on january 26, 2007

Sound: On The Sufferer and The Witness, Rise Against fourth studio album, they out do them selves completely. It boasts the undergound hit "Ready to Fall", the mainstream hit and MTV success "Prayer of the Refugee", and the slowely rising "Injection", all great songs those songs are great, but the best songs are the little ones, like "Bricks", "The Good Left Undone", and "Behind Closed Doors". The later has a great solo, but these songs are great as a whole. The combination of Tim's singing skills, Chris' guitar playing, Joe's awesome slapish weird sounding bass, and Brandon's jazz druming, this CD isn't only good for the guitar, like a lot of recent metal CDs(I'm not saying this is metal). Chris is a great guitarist. He knows when to hold back and when to go crazy, giving his playing a lot more depth. Great sounding. // 10

Lyrics: As usual, Rise Against are singing about this world we live in and what's wrong with it, even though singer Tim McIlrath says "We're not a political band, we just have a couple political songs.". Sorry Tim, but, not true. You can't deny that you are. At least, unlike a lot of bands, that's not all they linger on. Also, unlike a lot of people, they can get over that and are trying to find a solution. Good change of pace for a lot of bands. // 8

Overall Impression: This disk is a lot like Siren Song was, but the guitar solos are a little riffier, and they have some different songs then you would expect. My favorite tracks are "Behind Closed Doors", "Injection", "The Good Left Undone", "Bricks", and "Drones". This a great disk, for any normal person who's heard "Ready to Fall" or "Prayer of the Refugee" and wants to hear more, and a must for any Rise Against, especially for a die hard fan like myself. Now, one last thing. Why are you reading this? You should be buying it! // 9

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: si(c)_nino, on february 19, 2007

Sound: Well to start things of, Rise Against are one of the most awe inspiring groups I have come across. I am not a fan of punk music and I agree that Rise Against previous albums didn't quite sound accessible to various avid music listeners. But with Sufferer & The Witness, Rise Against have really hit the spot. Their sound is very addictive, as this album has a variety of guitar works going off throughout the album. Songs like "Bricks" are more punk than usual but songs like "Ready to Fall" and "Prayer of the Refugee" are more adapt to listeners on the radio and TV. Well to me the music of this album is amazing; it is best experienced at high volumes. I must say that Rise Againsts music is definitely different and thus I find it hard to compare them to other bands. But Rise Against have a unique vocalist, Tim McIlrath. This guys is just different, as the album progresses you will find his voice change constantly, and by the time it comes to the song "Roadside, you will be amazed. But if you have been a fan of Rise Against from the early years than you may find them a little different from who they were before. Their music is now more mainstream. So if you liked "Siren Song of the Counter Culture" than you will love this album. 100% guaranteed. // 9

Lyrics: Now moving on to the lyrics, if you have known Rise Against before than you may know they have political agendas in their lyrics. That's what they are mostly known for. But in my case I found them easier to relate to in terms of personal issues. Fans claim that nearly all of their songs are politically motivated, but if you are an open minded listener than you will find that the lyrics can be related to other aspects of your life. But in terms of lyrics in this album, I must say that Rise Against are very melodic and the way McIlrath sings out the words makes you just want keep listening over and over again. The way McIlrath speaks the verses on "The Approaching Curve" gives a twist to the standards which bands seem to follow now days. I personally applause McIlraths vocals as he has a unique sound and the way he sings will captivate anyone's attention if they are willing to listen to something new. McIlrath screams at certain points throughout the album, but he follows up with a melodic verse to compensate it. According to the album title, you will find that all the lyrics fit in some way or the other. Their meanings may seem vague to you at the beginning, but in time it will grow on you. When you are able to understand what the lyrics mean, you will find a thing called HOPE amongst these lyrics. No matter how angst ridden or how heart breaking, but amidst all this Tim McIlraths brings signs of hope to all the listeners. Hope that things will be alright and a hope that someday things will change. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall I must say that this is a must buy album. It has just about all the elements a listener could want. Amazing lyrics from an amazing vocalist. A variety of music styles present throughout the album and the great emotions you will feel when you learn to fully understand what this album is about. I like all the songs in this album but "The Good Left Undone" seems to appeal to me more than the other songs. The lyrics of this song have helped my through my personal life. I found solace in the lyrics of this song. So basically I love every aspect of this album the lyrics and the music is of exceptional quality. But one thing seems to pull this album down is the amounts of change Rise Against have gone through since their first record. My one recommendation would be to keep a little of those elements present in the new records that they release. This will be a sure fire way to ensure that Rise Against don't lose their loyal fan base. So if you are thinking of buying this album, and if you like melodic songs with a touch of hardcore and punk added to the mix, this is surely the album for you. // 9

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: nodice182, on july 04, 2008

Sound: For starters, I'd like to establish that I like Rise Against. I've seen them live, twice, and I maintain that 'Siren Song of the Counter Culture' is one of the best pop punk/rock albums of the last few years. Their latest offering, with the ever-subtle title 'The Sufferer and the Witness' is a wonderfuly recorded, high energy number that firmly cements them in place as one of those bands that teenagers will be skateboarding to/terrorizing the bourgeiose with for a long time. So why can't I get into it at all? For starters, it's nothing groundbreaking. As per last album, R.A. begin by establishing that no, they haven't sold out, by giving us a taste of their punk rock credentials. However, unlike 'State of the Union', 'Chamber the Cartridge', while it ticks all the right punkrock boxes (200bpm double time drums? check. three chords? check. anthemic crowd 'whoahs'? I digress.), there's a definite sense that R.A. are making a lot of noise without saying much. Ditto for track two. 'Injection', manages to rehash the chords to'Black Masks and Gasoline' while being absolutely lacklustre. It's poppy without being catchy. A bad combination. So far it's Inspiration - 0 and things are not looking good for our vegan heroes. And it's only track three. 'Ready to Fall' is probably the song that best exemplifies this album. There's a tasty prechorus burst that manages to sound both like classic Rise Against and like nothing they've done before- however, just as we're treated to this moment, sonically akin to the clouds parting and the sun shining through, we are subjected to possibly the most mediocre punk chorus ever. It's not bad per se, it's just so impossibly average that it's hard to imagine how the band that wrote 'Give it All' came up with this. So track Four and we're up to the equivilant of 'Dead Ringer' where our angsty protagonists reiterate their hardcore punk roots. The monosylabic title 'Brick' perfectly embodies this song- blunt and simple. However, the overriding feeling is that the place for songs such as this in the past. As a result of it's inclusion, Rise Against manage to alienate the fans of their more poppy sound, while the fact their are only two hardcore punk songs on the album doesnt't really bother any of their hardcore punk fans who refuse to listen to anything after Revolutions Per Minute. However, five tracks in, there is a glimmer of hope in the form of 'Under the Knife'. While the intro is heavily reminiscent of the bridge to 'Tip The Scales', there is a semblance of originality in the form of the first catchy lyrics of the album- McIrath's solitary 'Wake me up inside' is perhaps one of the best sounding moments on the record. Luckily R.A. manage to continue this winning streak with 'Prayer of the Refugee' (which originally had the far cooler title 'Diaspora'). This is what the album should have sounded like. The combination of solemn, slow verse and soaring, uptempo chorus makes this easily the most musically interesting and the catchiest song on the record. Plus a sweet guitar break. Guitar feedback leads us into 'Drones', and though it has the distict feel that they wrote it in all of five minutes it's one of the most enjoyable moments of the record. Though the albums previous attempts to blast archetypal hardcore punk at us have fallen flat, this song succeeds effortlesly (albeit by re-appropriating the intro to 'f--k Authority by Pennywise. listen to the bridge). 'The Approaching Curve' is particularly frustrating to listen to, and not just because it intially sounds like a blink-182 cover band playing 'Invalid Litter Dept.' by At the Drive-In. No, it's because they managed to pair a decent anthemic chorus with verses that are nigh on impossible to listen to. Kudos for trying something different but both the beat poetry and the female vocals hinder rather than help. The following track 'Worth Dying For' is another example of R.A coupling unimaginative verses with an impossibly good chorus, to the extreme detriment of the song. The tail end of the album is a bit of a mixed bag. 'Behind Closed Doors' leaves a bitter taste in your ear canal- though it's catchy and fun and as pop punk as can be, you get the sense of a band past it's prime. The obligatory ballard 'Roadside' lets McIrath's voice shine but the overproduced feel (read: criminal abuse of cello) diminishes the emotion behind it. 'The Good Left Undone' is identical to 'Ready to Fall' in relation to both the chorus and level of mediocrity. The closer 'Survive' provides relief, ironically in the form of more frantic rhythms, but also by providing a different voice to deliver the punkrock spiel, and the classy time signature change to the chorus finishes off the album nicely. Unfortunately the pristine recording quality of the album ultimately serves to undermine the subversive political messages. As Tim McIrath conveys his angst using his gravelly (yet beautifuly recorded) voice using the political magnetic poetry set the band has had for the last five years as inspiration, the listen gets the unsettling sense that this is, in fact, the siren song of mass culture. While the band may argue that their polished new sound helps their message reach a larger audience, there is ultimately a sinking feeling that the mainstream has changed Rise Against much more than Rise Against has changed the mainstream. // 6

Lyrics: While Tim McIrath manages to maintain his reputation as one of punk rocks best vocalists, he doesn't necessarily push himself to new heights either. It's hard to ask for more from the guy, who sounds like he's about to explode with the intensity of the emotion inside him every verse, but the exploration of his softer side on this record('Roadside') manages to sound like a Simple Plan tune. // 7

Overall Impression: While the album does have some decent tracks on it, it's nothing on their previous two releases: fans of their poppier material will prefer Siren Song of the Counter Culture, which hardcore enthusiasts will much prefer the viceral quality to Revolutions Per Minute. All in all, it's a loose/loose situation that manages to please nobody. // 6

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: AVA_182_44, on august 31, 2006

Sound: This is a truly amazing CD. I bought this the first day it came out (July 4th 2006) cause I am a huge Rise Against fan, and if you loved "Revolutions Per Minute" "The Unraveling" and "Siren Song Against The Counter Culture" you will absolutely love this amazing new cd. They have there awesome new punk sound with a twist. I love this CD more than Oxygen! // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are strong and moving. Like their previous CDs, there's definatly a political inspiration. Everything hidden or covered or stretched truths, revealed in their opinions. Tim (vocals) has a really piercing voice, certain pitches or notes will make you absorb what he's saying and really understand, purely just by his tone. The lyrics tie into the guitar riffs so beautifully and differently. I think Tim has a great voice, strong yet balanced. // 8

Overall Impression: Listening to this cd, you'll know it's Rise Against, but with 13 new great songs. My personal favorites are "Ready To Fall," "Injection," "Under The Knife" and "The Good Left Undone" I love this album (if not obvious from the 1st paragraph) Everything is so amazing, a great punk sound. If I were to ever lose this CD, I'd buy it again in a heart beat. I'd even buy it again even though I already have it, this is an amazing CD. // 10

The Sufferer And The Witness Reviewed by: Guitarfreak147, on april 03, 2009

Sound: What do you think of the Band and Music? I've said it once. I've said it twice. I've said it so many times, They are the greatest. I know you love them so much, your listening to their music as you're reading this. If you love this band and this CD as much as I do, then rate review and comment. // 10

Lyrics: Tim Mcilrath has the best singing and guitar skills ever. He writes his songs in this album so well, you would just do anything to get this album, steal it if you have to (Please don't though). These Lyrics are amazing as well. Some are about the world and some are about our lives, and some are just excellent. Could you write better Lyrics? (Don't answer because we know you can't, their's are so good, it's immpossible to make better Lyrics). The Lyrics fit great with the music, and We all know the Compliance between the Lyrics and Music makes their songs so awesome! // 10

Overall Impression: If you want excitement and thrill of music, then Rise Against's "Sufferer And The Witness" is the way to go. This album is no doubt the best album they have realesed, and there is no contest to determine one of the best Album's ever created. What if you loved it so much, took it around with you and lost it? Would you go out and buy it again? If you had brains, you would no doubt go out there and buy a new one. You should treat it like a god, and play it so loud you would get the cop's called on you. (And no doubt that it would be worth it. I sure as heck do). If you love this CD so much, which you should, or you might as well get out of the country, then you should love their greatest songs Prayer Of The Refugee, Behind Closed Doors, Drones, Survive, Ready To Fall, and many more. If you hate anything about it, you make sure you don't confess this to a reverend, or they will banish you from the heavens, that's how important and good this CD is. // 10

More Rise Against reviews rating latest review