Rooster Review

Rooster: Rooster
Release Date: May 26, 2005
Label: BMG/Brightside
Genres: Rock
These guys are really talented, and all of their songs really showcase this.
 8.5
 8.7
 8.2
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Rooster Reviewed by: littlesteph05, on november 23, 2005

Sound: For a deubt ablum this is great, each song has a different beat & a different mood, which is great for any ablum. Each song is as good as each last. This band has a unique sound, it's the kind that you can't help but sing along to, some good examples of this would be "Staring At The Sun" and "Deep And Meaningless." With great gutair solos though out the album, and great drumming to go with it, this ablum is turly unique. // 7

Lyrics: The lyrics are fantic, in all of the songs everyone could relate themselfs or someone they to at least one of these soons. 01. Joyride - the lyrics here I guess are about getting away from reality, and go back to the past. I also think this song is about escapism. 02. Come Get Some - this I would starts of by going on about how two people like each other and to shy to say anything, with the lyircs in this song I'm sure a lot of people can relate to. Towards the end you can the band gone to say how they think that the girl is right for him but they are waiting for her to make the move. 03. Standing In Line - this song goes on to say how you can lose someone you love and how you feel you've lost everything, and you just try your hardest to hide how you feel form the world. 04. Staring At The Sun - the band here go on about how a relationship started of so well and then goes on to say how they feel like they've been pushed around and they are just sick and tired of it, and how they feel it's time to get out. 05. To Die For - now the lyrics in this song is competely oppesite to "Joyride." This song goes on to say how they have lost someone and just wants someone they feel they can spend the rest of their life with and someone they would do anthing for. 06. So Right For Me - now this song has the same sort of meaning as "To Die For." It goes on to say how they've been waiting so long for someone to come along and they final have, and how they feel the is well so right for them. 07. Platinum Blind - this song goes on to say how they life like they have all the money in the world, but sooner or later the reality hits them. Also how they feel they are just falling and the keep on falling. 08. Deep And Meaningless - now this has to be one of my faveorites on the ablum, not only coz it's has great lyrics, it's one of those songs you just can't help but sing along to. The meaning of this song to me is about losing someone, and you just keep questioning what went wrong. 09. On The Road - I think it says it all in the title. Bacsticly your onthe road you have no worries, so your love life can be put to one side. 10. She Don't Make Me Feel - ok so this song gose on to say how they've meant someone who looks but they don't feel anything, because this girl just dose not have what they are looking for. 11. Anlges Calling - yet another song that gose on about relationships loseing someone you thought you be together forever, but they can't be 'cause theres somewhere they've got be. 12. Drag The Sunrise Down - well I guess this song has got to do with dreams, and about things that aren't reality. // 9

Overall Impression: The album is fantaic, they are great on the album and they live on stage. This is one of those albums you can't help but sing along to every song. I love the ablum, it has a great rythem to it and a great imstrumental sound to it. There is nothing in this ablum to hate, it just such a great unique abulm. Guys and girls, dudes and dudettes I give you Rooster. // 10

Comments