This Is Who We Are Review

7.3
 9.6
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
This Is Who We Are Reviewed by: I am punk "BF", on september 08, 2007

Sound: The band is pretty good but not as much punk as they should be. They are supposively punk and emo. They do more emo than punk but the sound is pretty good. In their song "We've Only Just Begun" the vocals sound amazing. In that songs the vocals sound like "Panic At The Disco" but in the rest of the album the vocals are not as good. The guitars are okay but they could be better. They could use some guitar riffs but other than that they arte not insanely good. The drums are really good though. // 6

Lyrics: The lyrics are definately a 10 out of 10. These guys are so commited to jesus. You can easily tell that by thier lyrics. Run Kid Run writes the best Christain lyrics out of pretty much every other Christain band. They are amazing. All their songs are about many different things but if the song is by Run Kid Run you can know for sure that the lyrics will be great. Run Kid Run has the best lyrics. // 10

Overall Impression: It is a pretty good album. It is not as good as other Christain punk bands but it is okay. The most impressive song on the album is track 3. "Wake Up Get Up" It has cool guitars for the intro but other than that not many of the songs stood out to me. The one thing I love about it is of course the lyrics. In my opinion I think that if this band works on their guitars and keeps the great lyrics they can be a popular band to both Christain teens and adults. // 6

Comments