All Sarcofago Reviews:
sarcofago: Crust [EP]compact discs
Sarcofago: Crust [EP]

Released: Dec 2000. Genre: Death Metal. Label: Cogumelo Records. Number Of Tracks: 4. 4 track EP released by Sarcfago in 2000. This is the last Sarcfago studio release. This is an honest, quick and good dose of extreme metal.

POSTED: 03/01/2012 - 06:35 am

sarcofago: Rottingcompact discs
Sarcofago: Rotting

Released: Aug 1989. Genre: Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal. Label: Cogumelo Records. Number Of Tracks: 6. "Rotting" is Sarcofago's second album, released in 1989. Considered by many as a "mini-LP" or an EP, this album shows the band maintaining it's crushing, heavy sound but kinda evoluting musically compared to "I.N.R.I.".

POSTED: 02/14/2012 - 02:44 am

sarcofago: Hatecompact discs
Sarcofago: Hate

Released: Mar, 1994. Genre: Death Metal. Label: Cogumelo Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. "Hate" is the fourth album by extreme metal band Sarcfago, released in 1994. In this album, we see the band abandoning their technical development seen in the previous two albums and going back to the speed-of-light aggression.

POSTED: 02/10/2012 - 02:51 am

8.9
sarcofago: I.N.R.I.compact discs
Sarcofago: I.N.R.I.

Released: Jul 1987. Genre: Black Metal, Death Metal[. Label: Cogumelo. Number Of Tracks: 15. Every Sarcofago album is unique, and each show a prominent change in style and genre.

POSTED: 12/23/2011 - 02:21 am

8.9
sarcofago: The Laws Of Scourgecompact discs
Sarcofago: The Laws Of Scourge

Released: Aug, 1991. Genre: Technical Death Metal, Thrash Metal. Label: Cogumelo Records. Number Of Tracks: 7. Sarcfago's third album, "The Laws Of Scourge", was released in 1991 and saw the band developing their technical skills, more than in the previous albums. Actually, this is probably the most technical album ever released by Sarcfago.

POSTED: 12/22/2011 - 03:11 am