World Wide Live Review

8.7
 9.9
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
World Wide Live Reviewed by: Powerageman, on april 26, 2010

Sound: This album is the Scorpions second live album, and what a live album it is. This live album, out of all the ones I own, sounds the most live. You can always hear the crowd in this album, but thats not a bad thing. It just seems to add to the power and feel of the songs that are played. The guitar is very clear, Klaus's vocals are amzing, the bass is there and the drums are almost the center of it. // 9

Lyrics: This is a live album, so nothing really new on this album. 01. Countdown (opening) 02. Coming Home 03. Blackout 04. Bad Boys Running Wild 05. Loving You Sunday Morning 06. Make It Real 07. Big City Nights 08. Coast To Coast 09. Holiday 10. Still Loving You 11. Rock You Like A Hurricane 12. Can't Live Without You 13. The Zoo 14. No One Like You 15. Dynamite I have the original CD verison, not the remaster. The remaster has about 4 more tracks I think. But this one is really good, but I'm sure the other one is better (It has "another piece of meat"!). // 8

Overall Impression: This live album was taken when the Scorpions were on tour for their album "Love At First Sting". That album had songs like "Rock You Like A Hurricane" and "Still Loving You", both of which are on here. And I actually like the songs better on this album than the studio albums. PLus, Klaus can't pronouce California right. CAL-E-FOR-NE-A! This album was recorded mostly on the california shows, and I think "Holiday" was recorded in Paris. But, If this was stolen, I probably would buy it again. It is an amazing live album! // 9

More Scorpions reviews rating latest review
+ MTV Unplugged - Live In Athens 8.1 01/22/2014