All Skeletonwitch Reviews:
skeletonwitch: Serpents Unleashedcompact discs
Skeletonwitch: Serpents Unleashed

Released: Oct 29, 2013. Genre: Black/Thrash Metal. Label: Prosthetic Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. Skeletonwitch really knew what they were doing on this album, and I have to say this is honestly THE best metal album I have listened to in quite a while.

POSTED: 12/17/2013 - 10:20 am

9.3
skeletonwitch: Forever Abominationcompact discs
Skeletonwitch: Forever Abomination

Released: Oct 7, 2011. Genre: Thrash/Black Metal. Label: Prosthetic Records. Number Of Tracks: 11. This is SkeletonWitch's third full album on Prosthetic Records and it is not a huge improvement or change over the first two, but SkeletonWitch plays what is expected of them; amazing blackened thrash. "Forever Abomination" is better than most newer thrash albums because it indulges on other aspects of extreme metal instead of copying the 80's sound.

POSTED: 01/04/2012 - 04:27 am

8.6
skeletonwitch: Beyond The Permafrostcompact discs
Skeletonwitch: Beyond The Permafrost

Released: Oct 2, 2007. Genre: Death Metal / Thrash Metal. Label: Prosthetic Records. Number Of Tracks: 12. I will say straight up that this wasn't the Skeletonwitch album that impressed me a lot, but this album has its worthiness too.

POSTED: 08/04/2011 - 03:51 am

9.1
skeletonwitch: At One With The Shadowscompact discs
Skeletonwitch: At One With The Shadows

Released: Aug 11, 2004. Genre: Death Metal / Thrash Metal. Label: Shredded. Number Of Tracks: 9. Skeletonwitch are top of the pile for all the NWOTM bands. Very original and listening to this album gives me the impression that they absolutely shred live.

POSTED: 02/24/2011 - 03:55 am

8.2
skeletonwitch: Breathing The Firecompact discs
Skeletonwitch: Breathing The Fire

Released: Oct 13, 2009. Genre: Metal. Label: Prosthetic/Red. Number Of Tracks: 12. This album's perfect if you wanna get your fix of speed and melody. Maybe not the whole 12 songs, but probably most of it.

POSTED: 03/30/2010 - 03:29 am