All Slash Reviews:
Slash: World On Firecompact discs
Slash: World On Fire

Released: September 15, 2014. Genre: Hard Rock. Label: Dick Hayd International. Number Of Tracks: 17. Tighter as a unit than ever, Slash and the Conspirators fervently declare that they are here to stay.

POSTED: 09/24/2014 - 11:13 am

Slash: Apocalyptic Lovecompact discs
Slash: Apocalyptic Love

Released: May 22, 2012. Genre: Hard Rock. Label: Dik Hayd International. Number Of Tracks: 13. This is Slash's second solo record, and this time Myles Kennedy is handling 100% of the vocals. As a matter of a fact, Slash has said that this album is more of a collaborative effort with Miles Kennedy than a solo album.

POSTED: 10/15/2012 - 03:31 am

8.6
Slash: Live - Made In Stoke 24/7/11compact discs
Slash: Live - Made In Stoke 24/7/11

Released: Nov 14, 2011. Genre: Hard Rock, Blues Rock. Label: Eagle Rock Entertainment. Number Of Tracks: 22 (2CD). The CD sounds GREAT. Unlike some live recordings, where the sound can be distorted and fuzzy, "Made In Stoke" sounds crystal clear. Overall, I'm in love with this live 2 CD set. It might just be my favorite live recording ever.

POSTED: 04/20/2012 - 07:40 am

Slash: Slashcompact discs
Slash: Slash

Released: Apr 6, 2010. Genre: Rock. Label: EMI (US), Universal Music (Japan), Roadrunner Records (Europe). Number Of Tracks: 14. With his self-titled solo debut, Slash proves that venturing out on one's own can actually be a wise career move.

POSTED: 08/09/2011 - 03:09 am

Slash: Sahara EPcompact discs
Slash: Sahara EP

Released: Nov 11, 2009. Genre: Hard rock, J-Rock. Label: Universal Music. These were the first two songs that I'd heard from the album and I was definitely not disappointed.

POSTED: 03/31/2010 - 03:35 am