Tonite We'll Watch The Sun Come Up [EP] Review

Suburban Tragedy: Tonite We'll Watch The Sun Come Up [EP]
Release Date: Nov 22, 2005
Label: Trump Card Records
Genres: Rock
In support of their upcoming third full length album, Suburban Tragedy release the EP Tonite We'll Watch the Sun Come Up featuring the radio singles "Epitome Of Me" and "Demons And Angels."
 8.9
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Tonite We'll Watch The Sun Come Up [EP] Reviewed by: guitargirl58, on january 06, 2006

Sound: This is one local band that definately shines. This local band is unique but awesome! This is there first album and it sounds awesome and I'm sure one day it'll be a hit. Each song sounds different in its own way, but almost telling a story. With a touch of emo this alternative band is onto a great start. The second I brought it I was hooked. // 8

Lyrics: As I said earlier the lyrics tell there own story. They have a magical way of saying what they want. Each song giving its own story tying in perfectly with the title. In one song they talk about the struggle of life and the way they put the music to it you can almost feel the emotions of struggeling to make it on your own. In another song they talk about how kids have to deal with government and how they're put in situations we're they're forced to decide between political parties or rebels. But don't go thinking that this makes it all boring grown up crap. They way they write it, it just makes you want to sing along. // 10

Overall Impression: First of all I can't say it sounds like a lot of other bands, but from a poll of people I say it would rank up with the earlier green day times. Three of my most favorite songs from this album were Epitome Of Me, Demons And Angels and Fifth Avenue. I can't express enough though how addicting this album is. However there is one thing that disapoints me. And that is the fact that theres only five songs on it, but to end this revies I would say that if it just so happened to get lost, or if one of my friends "stole" it from me I would buy it back in a second. I don't think I could stand a day without listening to it just once. This CD really helps me get through the day. // 9

Comments