All Suicidal Tendencies Reviews:
suicidal tendencies: Join The Armycompact discs
Suicidal Tendencies: Join The Army

Released: 1987. Genre: Crossover Thrash. Label: Caroline. Number Of Tracks: 13. One of the well known albums that had the crossover genre of punk and metal known as thrash. Mike Muir used different vocal ranges compared to the self-titled album.

POSTED: 09/07/2011 - 04:21 am

9.1
suicidal tendencies: Lights...Camera...Revolution!compact discs
Suicidal Tendencies: Lights...Camera...Revolution!

Released: Jul 3, 1990. Genre: Thrash metal. Label: Epic. Number Of Tracks: 10. As a Crossover pioneer, Suicidal Tendencies's first albums were a melting pot of Metal and Hardcore Punk.

POSTED: 04/02/2010 - 03:18 am

8.4
suicidal tendencies: Controlled By Hatred/Feel Like Shit... Deja Vucompact discs
Suicidal Tendencies: Controlled By Hatred/Feel Like Shit... Deja Vu

Release Date: 1989. Label: Epic. Genres: American Underground, Hardcore Punk, Punk Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash, Skatepunk. Number Of Tracks: 9. Originally released between 1987 and 1989 as two separate vinyl EPs, Suicidal Tendencies' Controlled By Hatred and Feel Like Shit... Deja-Vu were eventually combined into one convenient, almost full-length compact disc.

POSTED: 10/16/2007 - 01:49 am

9.5
suicidal tendencies: How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smilecompact discs
Suicidal Tendencies: How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile

Release Date: 1988. Label: Epic. Genres: American Underground, Hardcore Punk, Thrash, Punk Metal, Heavy Metal, Skatepunk. Number Of Tracks: 11. Suicidal Tendencies regrouped successfully for one of its best efforts, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today.

POSTED: 03/22/2007 - 05:26 am