Seven Circles Review

tea party: Seven Circles
Released: Aug 24, 2004
Genre: Rock
Styles: Industrial, Alternative Pop/Rock, Alternative Metal
This Canadian trio proves that they can rock. This is one of their best works ever.
 9.1
 9.3
 8.9
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Seven Circles Reviewed by: unregistered, on january 25, 2005

Sound: The album ranges from some more powerfull and heavy sounding songs such as Writings On The Wall and Overload to some softer and more melodic ones like Wishing You Would Stay and Oceans. Their middle eastern sound they have is prevalent in a couple of the songs on this CD. The guitar and singing by Jeff Martin is absolutley amazing, Stuart Chatwood does a great job on the bass and keyboard, and Jeff Burrows, like always, does a great job on the drums. It's hard to classify what genre their music is in, so I would say it is: hard rock/metal/alternitive rock/rock, depends what song it is. // 10

Lyrics: These are some of the best lyrics I think they have ever came up with. Some of them are big words though so an education would be good to understand them. The lyrics are very strong and they arnt just like the smae old kind of lyrics you would hear with a normal band. In the song Wishing You Would Stay, Canadian Singer Holly McNarland sings together with Jeff Martin. They did some very good work together. The only possible not as strong song I think is Empty Glass, but thats just my opinion. // 8

Overall Impression: This Canadian trio proves that they can rock. This is one of their best works ever in my opinion. My personal favourites on this album are Coming back again and Seven Circles. If you have the chance, check those songs out. I love this CD, and I would deffinatly get a new one if it was lost. I cnat wait for their next one, I'm sure it will be just as good. // 10

More Tea Party reviews rating latest review