Great Gonzos: The Best of Ted Nugent Review

ted nugent: Great Gonzos: The Best of Ted Nugent
Released: 1981
Genre: Rock
Styles: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Arena Rock, Album Rock, Detroit Rock
Great Gonzos!: The Best of Ted Nugent was an expertly selected collection of Ted Nugent's best-known material.
 9.9
 9.8
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Great Gonzos: The Best of Ted Nugent Reviewed by: unregistered, on july 20, 2004

Sound: I think ted nugent is awesome. I think he uses the key of a a little bit too much, but I dont really care, cuz it's a good key and he makes awesome songs off of it, like Wang Dang Sweet Pootang, Cat Scratch Fever (awesome song), Motor City Madhouse (my favorite), and I'm Pretty Sure In Stranglehold. Those are just some of them. It's safe to say that ted nugent defines rock n roll. // 10

Lyrics: Sure, Ted Nugent isn't the greatest singer, but still, I mean, he has to play guitar (by the way I think hes one of the top guitarists of his kind) so he doesn't have much time to try to make the lyrics sound good. Live he cusses a ton but hey, who cares? His lyrics fit great with the music and I have no complaints. // 10

Overall Impression: I love ted nugents music and your missing out if you don't listen to him. If my Ted Nugent cd were stolen, I'd definetely get a new one, or maybe even try to get it back. // 10

More Ted Nugent reviews rating latest review