Love Grenade Review

ted nugent: Love Grenade
Release Date: Sep 4, 2007
Label: Eagle/Red
Genres: Hard Rock, Album Rock
Nugent's first studio album in 5 years, "Love Grenade" is a sonic assault on the body, mind and soul.
 9.6
 9.2
review (1) 7 comments vote for this album:
Love Grenade Reviewed by: ryan p, on october 29, 2007

Sound: One word awesome! Ted Nugent is back and rocking harder than ever with his release of Love Grendade. With the feeling of hard rock in the style of Uncle Ted, this album rocks. My favorite song off the CD was probably Eagle Brother, an instrumental where Ted displays some serioius guitar action. All of the songs are packed with extremely catchy riffs like Girl Scout Cookies, and Funk you (some of my favorites). There is even an old school blues song on the album. But what can I say, the whold CD is amazing. Ted also tears it up with his mad guitar soloing skills. The overall sound is great, the songs are catchy, the music is genious. If you care anything about hard rock, or blues influenced music, you'd like this album, and you Ted Nugent fans will not be let down. // 10

Lyrics: They lyrics in the CD are classic Uncle Ted lyrics. Catchy and funny. He gets his message across using some funny phrases and just the way the lyrics are presented throughout the song. If you're a Ted Nugent fan, you will know what to expect. I think the lyrics fit very well with the music and are pretty genius. // 10

Overall Impression: My overall impression of this album is this album is great. Any Ted Nugent fan will enjoy this, along with any rock n roll listener. My favorite thing about this album is there are no filler songs. You can listen to this album front to back and not be disappointed with the content, it's all top-notch. The combination of the melodies, lyrics, and ripping guitar solos will not leave you unsatisfied. If you buy this album, you will most defiantly be listening to it for a while. // 10

More Ted Nugent reviews rating latest review