Step Ladder [EP] Review

9.7
 9.6
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Step Ladder [EP] Reviewed by: guitar21@WE, on april 08, 2006

Sound: This band, or more like singer/guitarist Teddy Geiger is very good. For being so young, Teddy has so much potential from where he is right now. This CD is actually Teddy's EP which I got from a family member of Teddy's and I loved it. The musical style of Teddy is acoustic with some keyboard/piano in his songs. It is very good stuff. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics of Teddy's songs is what makes some of them great along with a catchy acoustic rythym. The lyrics and music fit perfectly along. Teddy is very talented in the singing dept. and his ability to sing and play wiht his guitar or piano is a very good ability to have. // 10

Overall Impression: This is one of the CD's that I like and is a little different than what I usually listen to. My usual stuff is mainly classic rock such as Hendrix, and some modern Bands like Incbus or Audioslave. I find Teddy as a nice change of pace in my listening. Some impressive songs from this album are Try too hard, Love is a marathon and Confidence(For you I will) his new single from his debut CD Underage thinking. I love just about everything about this album and would love to see future albums from the young artist. I recently saw him live in Buffalo, and found it to be even better in person that on CD. // 10

More Teddy Geiger reviews rating latest review