Much Review

Genre: Rock, Christian Rock
Label: Vertical Music
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Much Reviewed by: DoodlySquat, on december 23, 2011

Sound: This is one of my favorite albums/Christian albums of all time. While there is a great range of musical styles and abilities on this album I would say they sound like pop/rock. Lamont Hiebert wrote the songs himself and got Austin Morrison (drums) and Tommy Lee (bass) to fill out the band. I can't even pick a favorite song because they are all so excellent but if you were to check out one I would suggest "Ocean". // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are all very meaningful dis including the semi-frequent "La-la-la"s [joke]. The singer (Lamont Hiebert) has an amazing voice I can't believe how underrated he is. Most of the songs are filled with praise to God in very well written and clever lines. // 10

Overall Impression: This has to be in the top ten best Christian albums no doubt in my mind. "Meet With Me", "Ocean", and "Unashamed Love" stand out to me but all the songs are amazing, and "House Of Memories" is a hidden treasure. I actually did lose this album for almost 10 years and now that I found it and purchased it on iTunes I seriously can't stop listening to it. // 10

Comments