Nothing And Nowhere Review

artist: the birthday massacre date: 01/18/2005 category: compact discs
the birthday massacre: Nothing And Nowhere
Released: Dec 17, 2004
Genre: Rock
The sound is like synthpop but with a darker and heavy sound. The band can create a mood for the listener.
 9.6
 9.3
 9.9
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Nothing And Nowhere Reviewed by: Dark_Essence, on january 18, 2005

Sound: The sound is like synthpop but with a darker and heavy sound. What I'm impressed with is that the band can create a mood for the listener (happy, sad, etc). The bands live keyboardist, Adm (not a typo), blends the keys to the guitars and drums creating an atmosphere of dark emotions and tradgedy. // 8

Lyrics: Lyrics are awesome. There are alot of catchy songs on this album like Video Kid and The Dream. And as usual the lyrics tell of a story, a past time or a childhood fantasy (i. e The Dream) the lyrics go great with the keyboards and drums and of course her singing is just beautiful. // 10

Overall Impression: Although I loved every song from this album Happy Birthday, Video Kid, The Dream and Broken. No artist (in my opinion) can match this bands creativity and range of sound, this is a one of a kind band. One thing I didn't like about this album is that I can't hear the bass player too much but other wise the album is great! If this CD was ever lost or stolen I'd buy another and beat the person black and blue with a very big smile on my face. // 10

More The Birthday Massacre reviews rating latest review