Greetings From Imrie House Review

the click five: Greetings From Imrie House
Released: Aug 16, 2005
Label: Lava
Genres: Pop Underground, Teen Pop, Punk-Pop
Greetings from Imrie House collects 11 timeless power-pop confections, odes to both the good, clean and naughtily winking sorts of fun.
 8.3
 8.7
 7.8
review (1) 7 comments vote for this album:
Greetings From Imrie House Reviewed by: mgilesfan27, on september 25, 2005

Sound: The sound just rocks! It has a little bit of Fountains of Wayne with the keyboard in it, and combines it with some nic power chord riffs. It will blow you out of the water. Now there are some bad tracks where the riffs just bite, but there's onl y two out of eleven, but the words rock! // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are all amazing, tracks 1-11. They go perfectly with the music, and give a little serious in some tracke, and have humorous sides in others. I really like the song Angel To You (Devil To Me) it just has the perfect feeling to it when everyone likes the girl, but she just gets on your nerves. // 9

Overall Impression: I've said it before it has alot of the same sound of fountains of Wayne. But to be honest I've only heard Stacy's Mom, butthe keyboard gives it that same effect of that particular song. If you like the single, Just The Girl, then you'll love most songs on the CD. I like this style of music because it's upbeat and it's not depressing, even if the words are. // 9

More The Click Five reviews rating latest review