The Metway Sessions [EP] Review

artist: The Upper Room date: 11/28/2005 category: compact discs
Release Date: 2005
Label: Sony
Genres: Rock
The Upper Room have a very unique sound and there not much around like them.
 9.6
 9.3
 9.8
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
The Metway Sessions [EP] Reviewed by: BI9_emu, on november 28, 2005

Sound: The Upper Room have a very unique sound and there not much around like them. 'The Metway Sessions' can be downloaded for free from their website. It contains a version of the the previous single 'All Over This Town' which it to be re-released in the very near future. The highlight of this EP for me is Portrait as it is well writen and played by the band. The whole EP is acoustic. I am giving it an 9 for sound only because there non acoustic stuff is better. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics are very well writen and Alex's vocals sound realy suit the music and a bonus in comparison to many english bands he doesn't put on a fake american accent. // 10

Overall Impression: The Upper Room are a great band and will probably be very big in the UK next year. This is a great tatser for there music although there non acoustic songs are better (Black And White, All Over This Town and Combination) if I was to loose this CD I would have to Download the songs again but I would be must annoyed as I would loose the artwork as I have the orignal release with the art work. // 9

Comments