The Wedding Review

The Wedding: The Wedding
Release Date: Apr 5, 2005
Label: Bht Entertainment
Genres: CCM, Alternative CCM
It's the attitude and crunching guitars that typically define the genre of rock 'n' roll.
 9.6
 9.2
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Wedding Reviewed by: aquaknight3, on january 05, 2006

Sound: Very cool, I have only just heard of them. We saw them live at a youth rally in Mississippi. That was really awesome, except you couldnt hear the vocals very well. Anyway, the guitarist is really impressive. He's done a few things I've never seen or heard of before that give the music a nice twist. The bassist and drummer seem to have a talent of their own, too. They all give awesome music. // 10

Lyrics: The lyics go pretty in-depth and have a clever twist to them in some of the songs. I like to try and pick these out. You know, one of those things that look like more than one thing, the more ways you find to understand it. The singer is really punk, lip rings and all. I like his voice though, it just seems to fit really well. // 10

Overall Impression: They sound a whole lot like Relient K actually. And, what do you know, "But A Breath" has Matt Theissen (RK's lead singer) as a guest vocalist. I think they sound really good overall, They're definately gonna be big in the future. As a relatively new band, I don't suppose many people have heard of them, yet. Seriously, they rock. // 10

More The Wedding reviews rating latest review