Offerings Ii: All I Have To Give Review

third day: Offerings Ii: All I Have To Give
Release Date: Mar 4, 2003
Label: Essential
Genres: Alternative CCM, CCM, Christian Rock, Southern Rock
Featuring six live and six studio recordings, the project consists of both new and previously recorded songs.
 9.9
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Offerings Ii: All I Have To Give Reviewed by: neilprocks, on june 08, 2006

Sound: If you are a Third day Fan you must I repeat you must buy this CD. Becuase this is the best Third Day album ever made. Brad and Marks' guitar playing on this disc is unbeleiveable they take worship songs and make em into rock worship its great. Tai's bass playing is awsome best ever. Mac's singing always great. Great songs on this album are Sing a Song, Creed, Nothing Compares etc. You must buy this album. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album are simply amazing. You can really really tell what the band wants to say in these songs. The lyrics go with the music incredibly. It is in perfect harmony together. Mac's singing skills are incredible he really showed a lot of good power and good pitch in this album. // 10

Overall Impression: This doesn't compare to any other artist it is Third Day finest and own album. The best songs on this album are Sing A Song, You Are Beautiful, Nothing Compares, God Of Wonders. I love everything on this album and hate nothing. If it were stolen I would abselotely buy another one. In reviews I usually find a fault on an album but this one has no faults it's just simply amazing. // 10

More Third Day reviews rating latest review