Wire Review

third day: Wire
Release Date: May 4, 2004
Label: Essential
Genres: Alternative CCM, Christian Rock, CCM
Sprinkled throughout Wire is some of the best work the band has produced over its career. The disc is a rock tour de force that may take the band to new places.
 9.4
 9.8
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Wire Reviewed by: neilprocks, on november 21, 2006

Sound: This Third Day album is great but not as good as offerings but still great. The style of this album is more of a country rock sound which makes it real cool. Some of the songs on this CD have awesome guitar riffs like the song called Till The Day I Die. The riffs are so cool. Other songs don't sound that good like the song it's a shame. But other great songs are I Belive, Rockstar, I Got A Feeling etc. In all it's a great CD. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this CD are very good again not as good as the offerings CD lyrics but still well written. This time the lyrics aren't so direct like in thier other CDs where you can tell exactly what they are trying to say but still have great lyrics. The lyrics with the music are in perfect harmony as usual with them. Mac has still good singing but I think he could have done a bit better. because he has done better. // 8

Overall Impression: This doesen't compare to any other artists. It has great sound and a style all their own. The best songs on this album are Rockstar, I Got A Feeling, I Believe, Till The Day I Die etc. I love the music in this CD but the singing could have been better. If it were stolen I might not buy another copy. But that's because I'm to lazy to buy another CD that I like kind of average. But if you like I strongly advise you go get another one. // 9

More Third Day reviews rating latest review