House Of Ill Fame Review

Genre: Rock
Styles: Punk Rock
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
House Of Ill Fame Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 14, 2004

Sound: This cd is just straight up rock. I don't know how to describe it other than that. It is an excellent cd. There are a few sweet solos in the songs, especially every inambition. This is one of the best new cds to come out in the past year. I think that The Trews are going to help spearhead the new rock revolution along with The Darkness, Jet, The Strokes, Sam Roberts, Maroon 5, Hot Hot Heat and The Killers. I would recommend this album to anyone who is a fan of real rock. // 10

Lyrics: These lyrics are very good. They Fit Perfectly with the music, and although the singer doesnt have the best voice around his voice fits right in with the music. // 10

Overall Impression: This album is great. It is just a fun rock album, which is refreshing in this world of crap music such as rap, pop, nu-metal, and fake punk. But as I said before, the tide of music is turning back toward rock, and when rap and pop are banned from radio, then The Trews will be there too help in the revolution of rock. I would recommend this album to fans of rock bands like Jet and The Vines. Buy it now. // 10

More Trews reviews rating latest review
+ No Time For Later 9.4 08/18/2008