State Of Discontent Review

unseen: State Of Discontent
Release Date: May 10, 2005
Label: Hellcat
Genres: Punk Revival, Hardcore Punk
The Unseen play punk rock, mix in hardcore, scream their asses off, and write great hooks.
 9.9
 9.7
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
State Of Discontent Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 06, 2006

Sound: This is really a great album to listen to. It is fast punk rock with great vocals from both Tripp and Mark. I first decided to listen to after reading an article about them in a magazine and decided to listen to them. When I heard "You Can Never Go Home" I had to listen to again it is an amazing song. I could listen to this album all day. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are diverse, they sing about a lot of different things. The talk about the war in "Weapons Of Mass Deception" and how they were never found. They have songs like hit and run, about a guy killing a kid in a hit and run. They also did a cover of Paint It Black originally by The Roling Stones. The singer is great to listen to. // 10

Overall Impression: I haven't heard any other albums, but I plan to get them soon. The most impressive songs are Hit And Run, Screaming Out, On The Other Side, and Weapons Of Mass Deception. I love the raw punk rock feeling and the energy of the album, I can really relate to it. If this album ever got lost or stolen I would buy it again it is an over all great album, with 14 amazing songs. // 10

Comments