Cul-De-Sac Review

9.3
 9.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Cul-De-Sac Reviewed by: wqlzrocker89, on april 16, 2004

Sound: This album was recorded perfectly. V Shape Mind's style is a mix of heavy metal and just plain rock. They used alot of high notes which worked very well for them. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are great. They make you think and they have great meaning. The hidden track 12 contains the song E.L.T and this is a very original song. How often do heavy metal artists use only piano and drums. They lyric flow really well with the music. The singer's (Brad Hursh) voice is very unique. // 8

Overall Impression: This is one of my all time favorite albums. Every single song on this album could be a hit. The most impressive songs on this album are Monsters, ELT, Peel the Rind, and the rest. I love everythig about this album they do get much better than this. If this was lost or stolen I would buy 2 more just in case another one got lost or stolen. This album is worth the $10-$18. These guys are a local band. They are based in Decatur, Illinois. Everytime I have seen them the croud goes CRAZY!!! I love V Shape Mind!!! // 10

Comments