MTV2 Headbanger's Ball Review

artist: various artists date: 04/16/2004 category: compact discs
various artists: MTV2 Headbanger's Ball
Released: Oct 7, 2003
Genre: Rock
Styles: Hardcore Punk, Death Metal/Black Metal, Heavy Metal, Alternative Metal, Scandinavian Metal
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
MTV2 Headbanger's Ball Reviewed by: hardcorpunker88, on april 16, 2004

Sound: This is the greatest heavy metal compilation CD to come out in my opinion. // 10

Overall Impression: This CD has the top modern heavy metal (none of the old groups like Iron Maiden). It has the top 40 songs by MTV 2's top 40 heavy metallers. It is a 2 CD set that has 20 songs on each CD. Here is a List of all the tracks. Disc 1 1.Godsmack- Straight Out Of Line 2.Hatebreed- This is Now 3.Staind-Price To Pay 4.Cold- Stupid Girl 5.Deftones- Hexagon 6.MM- This Is The New S**t 7.Sevendust- Separate 8.Ill Nino- When It Cuts 9.Mudvayne- World's So Cold 10.Spineshank- Smothered 11.Static-X- Destroy All 12.Killswitch Engage- Fixation On The Darkness 13.Stone Sour- Inhale 14.Soil- Pride 15.Anthrax- Safe Home 16.Slayer- Raining Blood (live) 17.Murderdolls- Dead In Hollywood 18.Shadows Fall- Deystroyer Of Senses 19.Mushroomhead- Sun Doesn't Rise 20.Rob Zombie- House of 1000 Corpses Disc 2 1.Lamb Of God- Ruin 2.Arch Enemy- We Will Rise 3.In Flames- Clouds Connected 4.Chimaira- Down Again 5.Eighteen Visions- You Broke Like Glass 6.Lacuna Coil- Heaven's A Lie 7.DevilDriver- I Could Care Less 8.Sworn Enemy- Sworn Enemy 9.36 Crazyfists- At The End Of August 10.Cradle Of Filth- Mannequin 11.Demon Hunter- Infected 12.Mastodon- March Of The Fire Ants 13.Motograter- Down 14.E.Town Concrete- Mandibles 15.Poison The Well- Botchla 16.Soilwork- Rejection Role 17.Unearth- Endless 18.Strapping Young Lad- Relentless 19.As I Lay Dying- Forever 20.Meshuggah- Rational Gaze Well..that's it. This is by far the greatest heavy metal cd ever. I saw this CD in the MetalEdge magazine and knew I had to get it. I finally found it and was very pleased. It Is The Greatest....buy It. If you see it, buy it. It is very hard to find (for me at least) so if you see it...buy it. That is all. Buy It. // 10

More Various Artists reviews rating latest review