Rocked 09 Review

various artists: Rocked 09
Released: Nov 16, 2009
Genre: Rock
Label: Warner Music
This is a CD put together by a New Zealand radio station called The Rock.
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Rocked 09 Reviewed by: Nirvanafan60, on february 23, 2011

Sound: This is a CD put together by a New Zealand radio station called The Rock. It has alot of great song on it such as Rusted From The Rai by Billy Talent and For What It's Worth by Placebo. This album is really awesome has some of the new bands that are coming through in rock music and has some of the oldies new stuff such as Guns 'N' Roses Chinese Democracy wich I think is crap but someone must like it. Basically this is all the best rock music from the year 2009. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are obviously rock lyrics and definitely suit, the most impressive song lyric wise for me was Hero Of War by rise against becuase it wasn't a song were every line was repeated. The most disappointing song was Chinese Democracy it honestly was mess the lyrics were absolutely retarded to be quite honest I would've of expected higher quality by GNR. // 7

Overall Impression: This album is pretty kick ass and has some great songs but like every single album like these it has some really crappy songs like Something In Your Mouth by Nickelback and Chinese Democracy by GNR. The most impressive songs for me are Hero of War by Rise Against, For what it's worth by Placebo, Rusted From The Rain by Billy Talent and Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant. I hate how they had put some really crap songs but put them on becuase they were a big band. I love it for it's great range of songs. If it were stolen or lost I would definitely be buying another one. // 9

More Various Artists reviews rating latest review